Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 07-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
SWFLCamaro

Drives: All Camaro Generations
Tri-County Camaros Southwest Florida Chapter

On 1 April 2013
The SOUTHWEST FLORIDA CAMARO CLUB merged with the TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS CLUB and became the

TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS CLUB SWFL CHAPTER.

Tri-County Camaros is the most elite and most active Camaro Club in the country!

On 30 March 2013 the SWFL Camaro Club met and approved the merger with Tri-County Camaros. Previously enthusiasts were able to join the SWFL club simply by completing a registration form on the club's website. Unfortunately many that signed up never followed through and became active in the club.

Membership requires commitment of each member. In the future the club may not accept all individuals that indicate they want to be members; so please do not send any money and ask 'where is my shirt?' If you want to become a member of the Southwest Florida Chapter of TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS the only way to achieve that is to come out and become active in club activities and indicate your willingness to follow the tenets followed and enjoyed by the membership. Yes, we are a Camaro club, but to us it is much more than that. We are a group that puts the people and friendships first. The cars are great but let's face it: at the end of the day it is a car. We are not about quantity membership numbers. We are all about quality.

A minimum of at least one monthly meet will be set up for the chapter. The meets may be local or we may travel as a group to various activities to include joining our sister chapters for activities. There is a one-time club membership fee of $30. With that fee you will be provided
one
Tri-County window badge, access to club only discounts with the many club sponsors we have, including some of the best performance shops in Florida, and the ability to purchase merchandise with the Tri-County logo embroidered.

If this is the type of club that interests you and you think you have what it takes to be Tri-County then come to the club's next meet and let's get acquainted. To learn more about the club, or to contact us, go to www.swflcamaro.com.

SWFL MEMBERS:

SPD2612 (John M) 2011 2SS/RS LS3, Fort Myers
AFCMSGTRET (Jerry C) 2011 2SS LS3, Lehigh Acres
HOLLA72 (Jennifer) 2013 Dusk Edition Convertible, Cape Coral
JIMS2SSL99 (Jim R) 2011 2SS/RS L99, Gateway
HD48 (Rob W) 2010 2SS/RS L99, Cape Coral
NA (Jack) 2011 1SS Convertible, Ft Myers
INFERNO (Rick S) 2012 LS1, Cape Coral
ACAMARONAMEDMAVERICK (Keith) 2012 2SS/RS LS3, Punta Gorda
NA (Eric P) 2015 Corvette Z06, Cape Coral
NA (Marty K) 2013 ZL1, Cape Coral
CHERRYBOMB (Denise) 2014 SS/1LE
CAMARODREAMS76 (Dustin) 2013 SS/1LE
2012RS2LT (Eric R.) 2012 2LT/RS
NA (Ray L.) 2000 Z28, Lehigh Acres
Grizz9965 (Mike G) 2012 2LS/RS, Clearwater
BadBowtie (Joe M) 2010 2SS, Matlacha FL
NA, (Bill K) 2014 LS
NA, (Cody L) 1987 Z28, Lehigh Acres
NA, (Wayne R) 1999 Z28, North Port/Canada
Perfucto (Chris D), 2013 ZL1, Estero
Union894 (Tony) 2010 2SS/LS3, Cape Coral
SLVRSPNT (Steve H) 2014 1LT, Cape Coral
NA, (Larry A) 1980 Z28, Cape Coral
BMCLARK, (Bryan C) 2013 1LT, Fort Myers
NA, (Ron J.)
1998 SS & 2012 CTS-V, Lehigh Acres

More to follow--If you have what it takes to be on this list, come to the club's next meet.

SWFL Camaro Club's Original Post 29 July 2012:
Greetings Southwest Florida Camaro Owners. A couple of your fellow Camaro enthusiasts formed a Camaro club for our region called "the SOUTHWEST FLORIDA CAMARO CLUB." The club was formed to fill a perceived void and is Camaro focused with, as a minimum, monthly meetings. Active input from all members is the theme at each meeting, club website/forum and www.camaro5.com thread discussions.

As club "owners" all members are encouraged to actively plan well-researched cruises, meets, etc.

We recognize there is another club in the area and Camaro enthusiasts are encouraged to participate in one or both clubs.

Information on upcoming events is posted on the club website and in the newest posts to this thread.

Please come out to the events, have a good time and provide suggestions for the club's future

If you would like to be a part of the enthusiasm, please visit the club's website at www.swflcamaro.com and click on "Register" and enter your information to join the club (All Information Will Be Kept Strictly Confidential). Club apparel is also available on the website as is a terriffic forum for use by club members and anyone else interested in the Camaro community.

When you join the club it would be great if you'd send a favorite picture of your car to info@swflcamaro.com for inclusion in the site's gallery page.

Send questions, comments, etc., to info@swflacamaro.com.

Let the fun begin!!!

Last edited by SWFLCamaro; 10-19-2015 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Updated Information
SWFLCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
spd2612
Account Suspended

Drives: Black SS2/RS LS3
Im in I will be there on the 18th
spd2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
So.. is this a different club than SWFLGENS that is right in your area or same club different name?

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
spd2612
Account Suspended

No different club, SWFLGENS is also a active club this one is being started to expand the events that we have

Last edited by spd2612; 07-30-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
SWFLCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
So.. is this a different club than SWFLGENS that is right in your area or same club different name?
Hi Dave,

A few of us are starting a new club called Southwest Florida Camaro Club.

SWFLGENS is still a viable club and this new club is not in competition with its members, but rather it is designed to compliment the efforts of SWFLGENS. Camaro enthusiasts in our neck of the woods are encouraged to join one or both clubs.

It's a bit of a drive down from Tampa but we'd love to see you and your members at any of our meets or cruises.

We're looking forward to the 2nd Annual SunShine State Camaro Rally and hopefully we'll be bringing a strong contingent from Southwest Florida.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
r84boomer

Drives: 2012 1LT/RS
Just signed up. Looking forward to it.
r84boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #7
SWFLCamaro

Thank you and welcome to all new members that have registered at SWFLCamaro.com. If you have not already done so, please send a picture(s) of your car to info@SWFLCamaro for inclusion in the gallery.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #8
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Good luck with the new club all. I am sure I will see manu of you around at various events. We are working on the rally 2. Should be even bigger and better.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
redxed36
Rob

Drives: 1986 Camaro in build process
The 18th cant wait...
redxed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
I'm
The founder of swflgens at 1st I was kinda upset there is another group in my area.that's fine we should have a meet where all your members and all my members can join make south west fl huge altogether

SWFLGENS on facebook.
paultheman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #11
SWFLCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultheman2007 View Post
I'm
The founder of swflgens at 1st I was kinda upset there is another group in my area.that's fine we should have a meet where all your members and all my members can join make south west fl huge altogether
The Southwest Florida Camaro Club was formed to provide additional venues for Camaro enthusiasts in our area to enjoy. All interested parties are encouraged to actively participate in the planning and to attend all functions of the Southwest Florida Camaro Club and we encourage all to continue active membership and support of swflgens as well and attend as many functions as possible.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #12
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
I've been meaning to sign up for days and finally found the time to do so today. I also forwarded a picture of my car and hopefully you include it in the club's website gallery. I'm looking forward to the first meet on the 18th and I will be there!

My hat is off to the person that designed the website. It's obvious a lot of work and time went into that. Thanks!!!
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #13
SWFLCamaro

Saturday Meet, August 18 at 6:00PM

Just a reminder for all Camaro enthusiasts in the Southwest Florida Region.

Please mark your calendar and come out to the club's first meet in two weeks? Please see the website at www.SWFLCamaro.com for specifics
Old 08-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #14
spd2612
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post
I've been meaning to sign up for days and finally found the time to do so today. I also forwarded a picture of my car and hopefully you include it in the club's website gallery. I'm looking forward to the first meet on the 18th and I will be there!

My hat is off to the person that designed the website. It's obvious a lot of work and time went into that. Thanks!!!
Glad to see you are coming This should be a good time I think hooters is having a live band on the 18th