Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-07-2022, 04:05 PM   #1
DavoinShowerHandel

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 M6
O2 Sensor Help

I hope this is the right place for this thread and if not I apologize.

So I was tinkering with my car the other day and accidentally broke the clip where the O2 sensor mounts to the head (I believe that's what it connects to, I didn't really look to see). Does anyone know how to go about repairing or replacing the clip? I've searched high and low and can't find a part number anywhere. It probably doesn't have any effect on anything but it drives me nuts knowing it's broken.

Clip may not even be the right word, it may be mote of a tab, but whatever you'd call the part where the front O2 sensor connector connects to the head to hold it there. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
Mods: Kooks 1 7/8" LT Headers, CAI Intake w/ APEX Race Scoop, Bo White Ported Throttle Body, MGW Short Throw Shifter, Powerbond 25% Underdrive Pulley, Borla ATAK Catback, Full DSE suspension, Bilstein B6 shocks/struts, Yukon 4.11 gears, 1.25" drop

Dyno Tuned by Brian Turner of Dyno Tune Motorsports
DavoinShowerHandel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 08:50 PM   #2
LS1Formulation

Drives: '13 Camaro SS '98 Firebird Formula
Broke mine when I installed my LTs. Said screw it, grabbed some zip ties. It's likely a dealer only part, although I've seen a lot of oddball body/chassis clips on Amazon too.
LS1Formulation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 09:13 PM   #3
DavoinShowerHandel

That's what I was beginning to wonder. May just have to check with a dealership or just deal with it then I reckon.
Mods: Kooks 1 7/8" LT Headers, CAI Intake w/ APEX Race Scoop, Bo White Ported Throttle Body, MGW Short Throw Shifter, Powerbond 25% Underdrive Pulley, Borla ATAK Catback, Full DSE suspension, Bilstein B6 shocks/struts, Yukon 4.11 gears, 1.25" drop

Old 10-08-2022, 07:34 AM   #4
bsn

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Not the factory piece but a kit like this is invaluable when working on newer cars when the factory retainer gets damaged.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7F4584D...9kZXRhaWw&th=1
bsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 02:21 PM   #5
DavoinShowerHandel

bsn that looks like it'll be a great fix if I'm not able to find the factory piece. Thanks for the link!