Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 01:05 PM   #15
Mr.R

Drives: ZL1, Genesis, Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell040 View Post
Well guys,

That's fine, but the mods need to delete the entire DIY section if that is the case.

Now this is BS - removing DYI posts. It's called competition - M2W should lower the price instead of bullying forum members sharing info and advice with fellow members. Your initial post should be allowed to be reposted - that is the scope of this forum: to share info!
Old 04-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
Bell040

Drives: 2SS/RS - Black - GFX
lets see if this one gets bounced:

Yup, it did...SSE 4 2SS
Built: 3-30-09 (#1691)
Recieved: 6-12-09

Blacked out, Cammed (Lunati Voodoo 233/245, .578/.598 @114°, +4°), ARH LTs, VR OTR CAI, Cutouts, and lots of other fun mods.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #17
xx_ED_xx

Drives: 04 Silverado
As the saying goes there is many different ways to skin a cat, and i like the DIY aproach anyday...
Old 04-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #18
FSTORG5
Fast Orange

Drives: 2012 ZL1
I started this post it to let other members know that I installed the Mild 2 Wild controller and how to do it. Many people had talked about it but I think I was that first to do it. Seems like others have used it to promote their own agenda.

Yes there are other products and ways to do it. I didn't mean for this post to become a battle ground. Good news is M2W works great and I am a happy camper.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #19
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.R View Post
Now this is BS - removing DYI posts. It's called competition - M2W should lower the price instead of bullying forum members sharing info and advice with fellow members. Your initial post should be allowed to be reposted - that is the scope of this forum: to share info!
I deleted the original post you are referring to, at the same time others were being deleted by the administrator of this site. I can promise you it will not be reposted....

M2W did not bully any members on this forum... no one is forcing anyone to spend their money.... M2W is offering a product that does a task and according to the intent of this thread, it does what it's advertised to do...

M2W did not originate this thread, a satisfied customer did....

What was done here is called thread crapping... A member posted about a product he used, the great customer service he recieved and how happy he was with it, and others came in here and posted that was a waste... buy X and do it yourself... no one requested a DIY, and this is not the DIY section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell040 View Post
Well guys,

I had a DIY post in this thread about how to do this mod yourself without a $100 M2W electronics box...

That's fine, but the mods need to delete the entire DIY section if that is the case.
This is your opinion... There is a DIY section for the very purpose of DIY threads, this isn't it.... Coming in here and raining on someone elses parade is thread crapping. We don't allow or tolerate it....

No vendor started this thread... a Happy customer did...

This thread is closed...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...

Closed Thread