Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 10-03-2020, 11:34 AM   #1
Zl1Dreaming

Drives: 2013 ZL1 A6
Recommendation for a good foam gun

I have a foam cannon that I use for my ATVs. I am looking for a recommendation(s) for a foam gun for my cars. Most of the reviews you read online are from customers out of the box impressions. Those that return to edit their opinions often have different feelings. Does anyone have a recommendation for a foam gun that works and lasts?
The English language makes absolutely no sense. You park on a driveway and drive on a parkway. Hemorrhoids are in your as* and asteroids are in the sky. I fully understand why less and less people speak proper English.

RotoFab CAI, ATI Balancer, 22.5% OD pulley, Dynatech 1 7/8” LT headers with Dynatech HF cats, DSX auxiliary pump, DSX flex fuel sensor, ID1050x injectors, 174 Thermostat , Moroso catch can , Metco breather, Aeroforce Interceptor gauge , JRE Tune, ..that’s all (for now).

I am addicted to power, will work for mods.
Zl1Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote