Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
You'd think with the "vast amounts of experience and money" I hear some people say about him...he could afford a better haircut....

Anyways...who asked for this genius' opinion again?
I wondered that too, on both accounts actually
But it got me thinking, we're an internet forum, 99.99% of the time nobody asks for our opinion (we get listened to more often than that) but we always give one. Opinions are like mouths: everyone's got one (I was going to use another hole, but thought better of it)
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #16
kylepo

Drives: 2002 firehawk.....missing 02CE
your fired.
kylepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
I hope they repo the hairpiece this time. Or just light it on fire. I'd pay to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
FYI Trump Entertainment filed of CH 11 again. Part of the reason for making it out last time where do to the banks. The Banks would have only received pennies on the dollar if they forced him into CH 7. Lets see if he makes it this time.
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #18
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAmish View Post
I hope they repo the hairpiece this time. Or just light it on fire. I'd pay to see that.
Me too.
GrnMchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #19
rmyers

Drives: Both American Made
Lets see....while you may doubt is advice, or find faults in his business history, the bottom line is he is still a viable entity. Is he not? Perhaps the reason he still is, because he was able to make the tough decisions. And I may be going out on a limb here, but I think he probably knows a little more about business than the rest of us on this forum.

2012 ZL1 #213 M6 Black on Black
2013 ZL1 #2638 Convertible Auto
2010 Chevrolet Suburban
2011 GMC Seirra HD Denali
rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:55 PM   #20
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmyers View Post
Lets see....while you may doubt is advice, or find faults in his business history, the bottom line is he is still a viable entity. Is he not? Perhaps the reason he still is, because he was able to make the tough decisions. And I may be going out on a limb here, but I think he probably knows a little more about business than the rest of us on this forum.
Ofcourse he does, and I happen to agree with his advice as well...
Old 02-23-2009, 10:58 PM   #21
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmyers View Post
Never doubted that he has made some smart decisions in the past to become wealthy and to save his own A, but doesn't mean I have to like him. I always give him his props for that, but he will never be my friend. Just makes me wounder after the last CH 11 and the banks willingness not to force him to CH 7 if he will be so lucky this time. The banks my just cut their losses and run only time will tell.
GrnMchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #22
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
No need to start another thread, I'll just ask from here.

Who would you guys suggest to ask for advice or lead GM out of this mess. I vote for Mitt Romney.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #23
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
I don't think its a matter of who to ask, I think everyone including them knows what needs to be done. Its a matter of speeding up the process so the UAW can take over the responsability for their members benefits.

Rmyers:
And btw, there are PLENTY of people in business to ask besides Donald Trump who are way more successful. Thing is, they don't embarrass themselves by carrying on like a d-list celebrity. He is Paris Hilton with a bad wig.
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #24
diddiyo

Drives: .
now, to make this thread a little more interesting, here's a pic of donald's daughter:

diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote