Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-26-2013, 12:40 AM   #1555
Wolfco13

Drives: 45th RS Vert, 50th SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidlifecriSS View Post
I am going to one of the shows on the 18th...the autorama show on the boardwalk is that day too...Mike and I went to that one last year and it was pretty cool. Open to going to the fantasy island show if everyone is going there!
I think the kids and their cousins all want to go to Fantasy Island for the rides and such, more so than the cars.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #1556
dewag62

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
Anyone going to this?
http://www.marillaautoshow.com/
dewag62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #1557
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewag62 View Post
I emailed Oracle for more info on the headlights. We are also thinking Inferno Orange rally stripes!
Inferno orange stripes look great on a black Camaro. Only a few more days till the fest. I am getting my Hex Vents installed on Thursday I can't wait.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-26-2013, 07:54 AM   #1558
dewag62

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
My husband suggested the Inferno Orange -thought they would look really great! Now I need to find some that are decent ones along with the pricing and I am all set! I have a friend at Great Lakes Blasting & Powder Coating who may be able to do the wheels as well.
dewag62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #1559
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandron263 View Post
Inferno orange stripes look great on a black Camaro. Only a few more days till the fest. I am getting my Hex Vents installed on Thursday I can't wait.

Are you going with us to the fest on Wednesday?
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:11 AM   #1560
t&t moyer
It's all hers.

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Well finally Monday our 1LE goes to New Era for a tune. We were going to go with a cam swap and couple other goodies but decided to hold off for now.

My wife is taking the car so hopefully she gets a few pictures & video of the dyno run and pulls some OK numbers. This'll be about it for this season regarding mods except a Pedders rear-sway, BMR 1" springs, Granatelli rotors & Hawk HPS pads that I'll install when home on vacation starting Aug 22nd.
t&t moyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:26 AM   #1561
sxty9GTO
VEGAS 11

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by t&t moyer View Post
Well finally Monday our 1LE goes to New Era for a tune. We were going to go with a cam swap and couple other goodies but decided to hold off for now.

My wife is taking the car so hopefully she gets a few pictures & video of the dyno run and pulls some OK numbers. This'll be about it for this season regarding mods except a Pedders rear-sway, BMR 1" springs, Granatelli rotors & Hawk HPS pads that I'll install when home on vacation starting Aug 22nd.
We all say that...J/K

Keep On Trucking
sxty9GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:43 AM   #1562
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:

Mod junkie! It will NEVER end!
Old 07-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #1563
t&t moyer
It's all hers.

Drives: 2015 ZL1
I know I know I know lol. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Luckily the "season" will be pretty much over with when I leave to come back to work Sept 17th. Soooooo if I get thru till that date without buying anything else I'll be safe. After that no modding will happen until maybe over the winter or next spring. My wife still wants to cam and bolt a Whipple on it.......... I just keep telling her to be patient.

The car will still see a little use between now and when the weather starts to turn then it'll be safely covered & tucked away in the garage. My wife hates to even get caught out in the sprinkles let alone rain. She checks the weather everyday then decides if the car's coming out or to just drive the truck. I don't mind though. She's a detail freak, keeps the car spotless inside & out, and under the hood.

It doesn't have 900 miles on it yet and when I mentioned to her taking it on a road trip she asked me if I was crazy! Guess it'll be a road trip on the motorcycle lol.
t&t moyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #1564
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
I know I know I know lol. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Luckily the "season" will be pretty much over with when I leave to come back to work Sept 17th. Soooooo if I get thru till that date without buying anything else I'll be safe. After that no modding will happen until maybe over the winter or next spring. My wife still wants to cam and bolt a Whipple on it.......... I just keep telling her to be patient.

The car will still see a little use between now and when the weather starts to turn then it'll be safely covered & tucked away in the garage. My wife hates to even get caught out in the sprinkles let alone rain. She checks the weather everyday then decides if the car's coming out or to just drive the truck. I don't mind though. She's a detail freak, keeps the car spotless inside & out, and under the hood.

It doesn't have 900 miles on it yet and when I mentioned to her taking it on a road trip she asked me if I was crazy! Guess it'll be a road trip on the motorcycle lol.
Wow, your wife and mine are complete opposites! My wife would FREAK OUT if I bolted a Whipple on it! She also says I clean it too much, "just let it get dirty, it's only a car"!

Good luck with the tune! Let us know what numbers they get!
Old 07-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #1565
zandron263

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Are you going with us to the fest on Wednesday?
No I am going up on Wed but I have to work so I can't hit the road till 4PM. We will get there late but since I don't have my room reserved till Thursday night I will just crash at my sister in laws house. On the bright side I can give the Camaro a good wash in her driveway.

Old 07-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #1566
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandron263 View Post
No I am going up on Wed but I have to work so I can't hit the road till 4PM. We will get there late but since I don't have my room reserved till Thursday night I will just crash at my sister in laws house. On the bright side I can give the Camaro a good wash in her driveway.

OK cool! I think I remember you telling me a while ago but I suffer from C.R.S! Haha! See you there!
Old 07-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #1567
zandron263

No problem Mike I suffer from that ailment as well LOL. I will see you on Thursday.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #1568
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Has anyone heard or seen Firecross91 lately? He was trying to sell his ZL1 but I don't know if he did. He was planning on going to the Fest with us.