Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 12-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #85
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10aSSee D View Post
Well let me just say that I just got the car home from Andy and the ADM gang and holy smokes does this car feel amazing! I was expecting a difference in power but what I experienced totally went above my expectations. It feels like a totally different car now and I will have to learn how to drive it again. I have really enjoyed working with Andy he really knows his stuff. He fixed things on my car that was not for seen and didn't miss a lick he just took care of business. He has built me a incredible machine and the work is second to none. Texas is a long haul but I would do it again tomorrow. If any of you want the best working on your cars take it to ADM and you will not regret it. This has been a great experience for me, I have wanted ADM to build my car ever since I bought his cold air intake a few years ago and we finally made it happen and I couldn't be happier with the end results. So if you want your car done by a professional business and a ace mechanic then head to ADM and your expectations will be met and then some. Thanks Andy, you and your crew built me one hell of a car!!

Glad to hear you are happy and congrats on another member joining the ADM Brotherhood
You just had one of the finest mechanics PERFECT your car. One thing you never have to worry about is your car when its in his hands.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #86
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Nice! I'm trying to work with Andy now on a used blower of some sort. I'm hoping to be an ADM customer as well
Old 12-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #87
HP_Therapy
Horsepower Therapy

Drives: 2014 2SS, RS, 1LE, Heartbeat Blower
Glad you had a good ride home. Andy should be finished up on my build today and I will be heading home myself. Mine was the Blue Ray Metallic 1LE in the shop. Now it's a ZL1LE.

Like us on Facebook and Instagram - Horsepower Therapy...... www.horsepowertherapy.org
HP_Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #88
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
Nice! I'm trying to work with Andy now on a used blower of some sort. I'm hoping to be an ADM customer as well
You will be glad you went.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #89
10aSSee D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex_47e View Post
Glad you had a good ride home. Andy should be finished up on my build today and I will be heading home myself. Mine was the Blue Ray Metallic 1LE in the shop. Now it's a ZL1LE.
Ya yours was in the dyno room when I picked mine up. You are going to love it! When I first got to hammer mine my cheeks hurt from smiling so much, that was after my heart rate come down and my butt quit pinching the seat.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
Old 12-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #90
10aSSee D

Very excited about being in the brotherhood!!

Old 12-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #91
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Andy did my whipple and Cam about 1 mo or so ago. Reached 610 RWHP on L99. He is the only one I would have work on my engine. Lucky for me only 20 min away
:>) Welcome
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #92
smokum

Drives: 2010 2ssrs
I told you you were going to love the high mph burnouts. Lol. i have a bigger problem though i only live 5 minutes from his shop. Mylftft sais something about camaro fest. Im in. Im going to talk to him about going. Be cool if you made it. Enjoy that beast.
smokum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #93
BiggFoot

Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 1000+ HP SBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10aSSee D View Post
Well let me just say that I just got the car home from Andy and the ADM gang and holy smokes does this car feel amazing! I was expecting a difference in power but what I experienced totally went above my expectations. It feels like a totally different car now and I will have to learn how to drive it again. I have really enjoyed working with Andy he really knows his stuff. He fixed things on my car that was not for seen and didn't miss a lick he just took care of business. He has built me a incredible machine and the work is second to none. Texas is a long haul but I would do it again tomorrow. If any of you want the best working on your cars take it to ADM and you will not regret it. This has been a great experience for me, I have wanted ADM to build my car ever since I bought his cold air intake a few years ago and we finally made it happen and I couldn't be happier with the end results. So if you want your car done by a professional business and a ace mechanic then head to ADM and your expectations will be met and then some. Thanks Andy, you and your crew built me one hell of a car!!
So when are you going to list the details of your build? I for one would love to hear the details. Did Andy put meth injection on that bad boy?
Kooks LT Headers and full 3" exhaust
Fore Triple Pump Fuel System with ID 1700X Injectors - E85 conversion

DSS 9” Conversion (1400 hp axles, driveshaft, pumpkin) & Strange 3.70 gears
McLeod RXT Twin HD Clutch & Upgraded Slave
RPM Level VII
TR6060
BMR Drag Suspension Package w/Strange shocks
Carlyle 15" and M/T ET Street R radials
10.1 @ 143 mph 1/4 mile

BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #94
10aSSee D

No meth just pump gas. I will list the details as soon as I get my head on straight, been up since 6am yesterday morning including driving all night from Texas. I will post all the details later I promise.

Old 12-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #95
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Is Andy a Fan a Meth injectors?? Didn't think so, but cant speak for him. I will be at Camaro Fest this year as well. Already booked room!! Trailing car down.
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #96
10aSSee D

I asked him about meth and he told me he didn't recommend it or install it.

Old 12-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #97
smokum

Drives: 2010 2ssrs
He likes nitrous though.
smokum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #98
10aSSee D

Ok so here are the details of my build, I will start up front and work my way back. ADM built short block with Callies forged crank, callies rods, and mahle pistons. ADM LSA ported and polished heads with ADM stage 3 cam, compression is 9.5:1. Whipple 2.9L supercharger with ID 850's and the LSA belt drive system to make it all spin. He used the 3.250 pulley and the car made 14.5psi. Lingenfelter oil separator and a set of valve covers. All of this was done by ADM, along with installing a Street Slayer twin billet clutch. I had already installed the ADM dual fuel pumps, BMR full suspension, and a Gforce 9 inch kit. Andy went through everything and put his own personal touches on it. I believe that is everything but may have forgot something here or there I'm operating on about 2 hours of sleep since yesterday morning, if I remember anything else I will add it later. 740rwhp, 685rwtq