Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
FlowmasterMufflers

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Do You Need Technical Assistance? Call Us or Submit an E-Ticket!

We are here to help!

Flowmaster is the leader in exhaust technology and customer service! Nothing is more important to us than the satisfaction of our customers! If you have an exhaust issue, a question pertaining to any of our products and accessories, or are looking for a recommendation for your vehicle, please give us a call at (707) 544-4617. Our experienced technical support staff is available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. PST - 5 p.m. PST and Saturdays 7:30 a.m. PST - 5 p.m. PST. If you are unable to reach us by phone, log onto our website and submit an e-ticket! Our on-line support ticket system provides an easy way to record, track, and respond to our customers’ technical and other product questions. Please feel free to register and submit a ticket with your questions at any time.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:12 PM   #2
FlowmasterMufflers

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I unintentionally left out the easiest way for forum members to ask a question....send me a PM! I will do my best to get you the answers that you need as quickly as possible!

Closed Thread

Tags
customer, exhaust, flowmaster, service, support