Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-13-2011, 01:46 AM   #1
jonahailsa

Drives: BYD
E-Flight Apprentice good first plane?

So i fly helicopters, i can do flips and rolls, and some fast forward flight, and i am thinking i want to fly planes to, but i dont know what plane to go with first, apprentice, or the super cub.

i really want to go with the apprentice b.c its bigger, and comes with a brushless setup, but i was told i should start with the super cub b.c its slower not as big, and easy to fly, but being a fast learner and i get board easy, i just think i would out grow the cup way to fast

could i learn to fly planes with the apprentice with out to much difficulty, or would i be in over my head

oh yea i do have a sim, and a dx6i and i can fly planes on the sim and land them to.
jonahailsa is offline   Reply With Quote