Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2013, 05:08 AM   #1

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: AK
Posts: 818
where to get vinyl from - need to match what I have.

Hey guys, I got some Gunmetal Metallic vinyl from bigworm graphics. It's great and eveything is matched....but I want to do some airbrushing on some other pieces. Anyone know where I can get the same stuff Bigwarm uses so it'll match perfectly what's already on the car? I think on Bigworm it says it is 3mm by Hexis. My searches didn't yield much except stuff from Avery. I need an exact match though.

Last edited by IPT; 07-23-2013 at 09:11 PM.
IPT is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.