Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Old 10-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #43
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
I read the link... and that's 10 years old? Really? That's petty. If he hadn't responded in, say a week or two, then yeah I can see you getting upset.... 4 days? I don't respond to work emails in 4 days sometimes, I'm just that busy!

He could have been dealing with a death in the family... he could have been in the hospital... really?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #44
demo45

Drives: 2013 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValZL1 View Post
Basically, yea I didnt say I bought a Rolls and got stiffed. I work hard for my money though. When I place an order and pay immediately then go most of the week with no communication or updates, although money is taken, and then a quick google search notes a history of issues with scamming, I get a bit defensive of that money I worked for. I dont care so much if friends of the person think i reacted too quickly per se, but ive been through this type of issue before and you cant wait 2+ weeks and then try to fix it or you're hosed. PayPal holds funds only so long before its too late and its a nightmare to recover them, $50 or $5000.

As such, if the seller had previously scammed people but doesnt now, good for them, but the history is there and there is quite a list on Corral.net of people all scammed by this person (enough to make a thread to summarize the events: http://forums.corral.net/forums/clas...mmed-read.html) so im not comfortable trusting them, because I dont scam people myself. Simply put. I also agree with the above post, how do you not have time all week to reply or ship anything but you've posted a ton today actively with no issues, in fact responding to the scam alert within less than 3 hrs?
I am a terrible person, trust me. Stay far far away. I still am not shipping you a damn thing, you have your money, to everyone else, lol, I am glad you had a rip in here, I just woke up and reread this thread, ROFL

Should I publicize that vid or not, never realized it was private, haha. My wife is hot tho, no lie, bad guys get hot wives
demo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:11 PM   #45
Red2014SS

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo45 View Post
I am a terrible person, trust me. Stay far far away. I still am not shipping you a damn thing, you have your money, to everyone else, lol, I am glad you had a rip in here, I just woke up and reread this thread, ROFL

Should I publicize that vid or not, never realized it was private, haha. My wife is hot tho, no lie, bad guys get hot wives

... Mehh... Ur probably ashamed of her. That's why it's private. We understand. There's someone for everyone. So. it's cool.
Old 10-02-2015, 05:49 AM   #46
CamaroCracka

Drives: 2010 Turbo LS3
^^^Fairly good use of psychology there.

2011 Vert - 416/w 230/236 .612/.602 115lsa, 1LE suspension w/32mm rear bar. Z28 diff. ZL1 brakes.
CamaroCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:25 PM   #47
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
I should spend more time here, this is great stuff. Needed a good laugh after the crappy week I've had. Here's my solution. I would not deal with either the OP or the seller. Joined in April and June of this year, limited posts and no reviews from any established members. They both may be stand up guys, but the risk/reward ratio is way too high. I will say though I do take the seller's side just a bit more on this one. Buyer used PayPal, no need to panic so quickly. Seller may be lazy, I mean too busy to get to the mail box, but he's a man of principle - "Screw this, take your money, I'm not dealing with you".
Bravo gents, thanks for the laughs