Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 09:29 PM   #57
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Seriously considering the outlaws. Right now, I'm longtubes, no cats, x pipe, and no mufflers. I love the loudness, and don't really care to tone it down, but would like to add more of a note to it, if that makes sense.
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:36 PM   #58
Tech@Flowmaster

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_RS View Post
Seriously considering the outlaws. Right now, I'm longtubes, no cats, x pipe, and no mufflers. I love the loudness, and don't really care to tone it down, but would like to add more of a note to it, if that makes sense.
That makes complete sense.

When you add any muffler it is going to get a little quieter, but given the rest of your setup it should still be pretty loud. If you are happy with the volume of your system but just want to take some of the high pitched "edge" off, you could run one of our Outlaw Series mufflers. If you'd like suggestions to help pin down a specific tone or find a specific part number, give our tech line a call at 707-544-4761.

Closed Thread

Tags
exhaust, flowmaster, muffler, pics, video