Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 08-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #15
steelersgeek70

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Well everyone, I hate to say it, but I am no longer the proud owner of a Camaro. Had to sell it yesterday for financial reasons. I am extremely sad that I had to sell her, but in the bigger picture I am better off. It's only a minor bump in the road, as I will get one again sometime down the road. The good news of the situation is, I will be debt free an not beholden to anyone anymore!

Enjoy the meet and greet if you still show! I will be there in thoughts looking forward to when I can once again sit behind the wheel of a lovely Camaro.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #16
Chat01

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersgeek70 View Post
Well everyone, I hate to say it, but I am no longer the proud owner of a Camaro. Had to sell it yesterday for financial reasons. I am extremely sad that I had to sell her, but in the bigger picture I am better off. It's only a minor bump in the road, as I will get one again sometime down the road. The good news of the situation is, I will be debt free an not beholden to anyone anymore!

Enjoy the meet and greet if you still show! I will be there in thoughts looking forward to when I can once again sit behind the wheel of a lovely Camaro.
Dude sorry to hear this , almost had to check and see that it wasn't April 1st today. I could tell by the way you put a lot into your car how much you enjoyed it. But your decision is understandable. Hope you got a good price for her.
Take care man.
Chat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #17
Maverickhpr

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2LT RS
Been awhile since this has been updated did the meet at great kind of die off or it still on. I still got the days off if we still doing this.