Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-31-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
BobbiSinister

Drives: 2011 1LT Traded for 2013 SS 2SS/RS
For Sale - 2013 Camaro SS with 2SS/RS

Hello Gents!

Ashen Gray Metallic paint, 6 Speed Manual w/factory Hurst Shifter, Basically all factory options except Sunroof and NAV.. including Grey Leather Interior, Power and Heated Seats, Back-up Camera and Rear Parking Sensors, Heads-up display, HID Headlights, Heated Mirrors, Boston Accoustic Sound sytem, GM Performance exhaust (NPP). Current mileage 62k. Newer front tires, brand new rears. Pirelli Ultra High Performance Tires. Just passed PA inspection.

She's an adult owned, non-smoker, non eater, non coffee, non messy kid, non burn-out, non drag racing, non rev-limiter banging, non donut doing, and rare passenger having car. It's my daily driver and is not abused. I have no issues with it, the only thing I've done is regular maintenence, new tires, brakes, regular oil changes (mobile 1) and had the windows tinted to a medium level, no issues at inspection with the tint. There are no goofy HP adding stickers or cheap e-bay parts on the car. I have all the service records since I have owned it.

I am the second owner, the original owner sold it with 18,9xx miles on it, tastefully adding Kooks LT Headers and Roto-Fab CAI. Plenty of fun miles and years ahead of her, she is not a garage queen, but i try to treat her like one. She looks and sounds great, any flaws she has don't show up on camera, but I will point them out in person. Hopefully the description and pictures will help you in your decision to buy, I've done my best to give an honest, no BS assessment. The only reason for the sale is a career change that requires a 4 door car, I love this Camaro and I wish I could keep it. The car is located near the Plymouth Meeting mall in Pennsylvania.

Last edited by BobbiSinister; 05-31-2018 at 10:02 AM.
BobbiSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:07 PM   #2
sscamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2017 Silverado LTZ
Don't see any pictures.
2010 2SS/RS Victory Red, MN6, 1-7/8 Kooks LT Headers, SLP Axle Back, Edelbrock E-Force S/C, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 72# Injectors, JRE fuel rail upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite Catch Can, Billet Hurst Shifter, DSS 1000HP axles, Spohn Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Lower Control Arms. Chrome American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 546/rwhp & 522/rwtq & 10.9# boost Tune by Jeremy Formato.
sscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote