Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Middle East

Old 04-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #29
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_h View Post
I have the T-rex Phantom grille.
[/QUOTE]

Hasan, whats the problem man. T-rex grille is cool on the CG camaro, I also have the chrome bowties to go with it.

I painted the RK spoiler today, man our painters are nothing compared to those in U.S.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #30
Camaro_hx
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to Camaro_hx
CG.... post some pics of ur maro
Camaro_hx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #31
Anwro
Red 2SS

Drives: Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
btw excellent way to support your fellow Arabs by dissing them.

if your going to post bullshit expect bullshit.

Im trying to move away from that, guess you just dont see it.
1st , your not my fellow ,

2nd, no need to say words like bullshit so we can know that you speak fluent english ,

i dont want to get stabbed here so lets us continue ..

my point is if you see pointless thread like something vs something , try to ignore clicking on it its just that simple , it might be useful to others , i hope you all understand me now ..

2010 Camaro 2ss L99 Red - Kooks+Corsa+VR+Ebiach LowerKit-
2002 Camaro SS LS1 Black - Kooks+SLP+Hurst-
2009 Escalade Pearl White - Corsa -
Anwro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #32
Anwro
Red 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
you want to join, welcome, otherwise please find a thread that suits your interests and stop accusing Al Suwaidi of controling the thread because you know that he didnt.

Where is Sweat Seduction: Sajilooha Giyab wa istida'a wali amr
oh my bad , forgot that you are the admin

and GOD , whats up you all with sweat seduction ?

Old 04-23-2010, 03:49 AM   #33
Sweet Seduction

Drives: Black SS
Anwro they just giving me a hard time cuz im a girl!!! n superior driving skills have nothing to do with gender!!! i happen to have spied a thread where suwaidi!!! admitted to ripping a front fender off a car!!! cyber totalled his n im sure H has got some nasty little hidden car abuse secret!!!! plus their just jelous cuz they know girls look better in camaros!
Sweet Seduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:17 AM   #34
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwro View Post

2nd, no need to say words like bullshit so we can know that you speak fluent english ,

my point is if you see pointless thread like something vs something , try to ignore clicking on it its just that simple , it might be useful to others , i hope you all understand me now ..
Your point is right Anwro

So please go ahead and ignore clicking on this thread for a start because the minute you showed up you started problems with everyone !

I tell you this again, if you want to stay in this thread please respect everyone so you allow us to respect you and throw up a useful topic man rather than fighting others.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #35
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Seduction View Post
Anwro they just giving me a hard time cuz im a girl!!! n superior driving skills have nothing to do with gender!!! i happen to have spied a thread where suwaidi!!! admitted to ripping a front fender off a car!!! cyber totalled his n im sure H has got some nasty little hidden car abuse secret!!!! plus their just jelous cuz they know girls look better in camaros!
Sweaty dont start this with me because its hurting my feelings dear. Driving skills are good to avoid accidents but it wont help you when others are crazy.

Its well known that women are much more careful drivers than us. (This is a scientific fact).
Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #36
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_h View Post
CG.... post some pics of ur maro
H... I'm still waiting for my car to be fixed. But I promise to send you all photos when it is ready.

I have the Black vents inserts too .
Old 04-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #37
Anwro
Red 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
Your point is right Anwro

So please go ahead and ignore clicking on this thread for a start because the minute you showed up you started problems with everyone !

I tell you this again, if you want to stay in this thread please respect everyone so you allow us to respect you and throw up a useful topic man rather than fighting others.

i click on whatever i wanna click , dont be bossy dear ,we all know when you all showed up when someone just came its not your thread btw , i did respect everybody here until someone spoke about " bullshit " ..

so please i had enough , cut the case and do something else

hasan if you see "etrakma" tell him the strips are ready i rephotoshop them and ready to get cut and install

and you should get it to in black everybody feel free to download and try
Attached Images

Old 04-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #38
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
i click on whatever i wanna click , dont be bossy dear ,we all know when you all showed up when someone just came its not your thread btw , i did respect everybody here until someone spoke about " bullshit " ..

so please i had enough , cut the case and do something else

hasan if you see "etrakma" tell him the strips are ready i rephotoshop them and ready to get cut and install

and you should get it to in black everybody feel free to download and try
I'm not boosy nor Admin nor controlling the thread on my mood dear, Im just reminding you with your options in case you feel a bit alienated.

You are Anwaro at the end (wa kam Anwaro 3andna )
Old 04-24-2010, 02:20 AM   #39
AlSuwaidi

Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Quote:

If you are arab then you are a fellow in the context I wrote the word. Look it up.

If you think 'fluent english' is using 'bullshit'... you have no idea.. either way I dont need to prove to anyone I speak fluent english..

Look im not trying to start a fight here.. but if you go back to my original argument I never said dont post comparisons like you are accusing me of.

I said post comparisons that are more specific and direct which was my opinion as to how we could create a more healthy environment.

All that was in reply to the original topic which was based on how most of the threads here go off topic as they are too broad.

If read through the thread from the begining, what you said in your first post was exactly what i was saying we should do only ythat you didnt get what i meant by being so specific(we were both saying the exact same thing).

When i tried to tell you that we were saying the same thing you cam along and telling me to stop running it by my own mood and started hating on me.

Thats where you crossed the line with me. untill then i said nothing against you.
AlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:22 AM   #40
AlSuwaidi

Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Seduction View Post
dont exagerate... i only cracked it.. and you wouldnt even notice it you saw it as the crakc was under the car..
AlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:39 AM   #41
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
If you are arab then you are a fellow in the context I wrote the word. Look it up.

If you think 'fluent english' is using 'bullshit'... you have no idea.. either way I dont need to prove to anyone I speak fluent english..

Look im not trying to start a fight here.. but if you go back to my original argument I never said dont post comparisons like you are accusing me of.

I said post comparisons that are more specific and direct which was my opinion as to how we could create a more healthy environment.

All that was in reply to the original topic which was based on how most of the threads here go off topic as they are too broad.

If read through the thread from the begining, what you said in your first post was exactly what i was saying we should do only ythat you didnt get what i meant by being so specific(we were both saying the exact same thing).

When i tried to tell you that we were saying the same thing you cam along and telling me to stop running it by my own mood and started hating on me.

Thats where you crossed the line with me. untill then i said nothing against you.
Al Suwaidi brother, please forgive Anwro. He might be too sensitive to be treated as an arab fellow, you know that they still have problems with (bedoon people in Q8).

We dont want discrimination here.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #42
Anwro
Red 2SS

.. thank you all ,