Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #1611
tradosaurus
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 F150 Lariat, Candy Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
We've had our IOM SS for almost a year now but I've never posted pics. I do, however, want to share a video we just took:
. We haven't done any mods to the exterior. Maybe in the future. All mods have been done under the hood.
I'm sure your neighbors appreciate being woke up in the morning when your car starts.

I had a pretty loud exhaust on mine but after realizing I was getting headaches and knowing the neighbors could hear it at 0600 hrs I decided to go back to stock.
tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #1612
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradosaurus View Post
I'm sure your neighbors appreciate being woke up in the morning when your car starts.

I had a pretty loud exhaust on mine but after realizing I was getting headaches and knowing the neighbors could hear it at 0600 hrs I decided to go back to stock.
We keep our car garaged away from our town home and usually, I don't go anywhere in the morning so they never hear it starting up but the town homes near our garage do and I'm sure they don't appreciate. I'm very considerate of my next door neighbors, though. Before getting the cam, when I wanted to go somewhere, I would go get the car out of the garage and drive it the front of our town home to let it warm up and load the kids in it. Now, I walk the kids to the garage to spare our neighbors the noise.

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #1613
Russell James

Drives: '15 SS 1LE, '69 Z28 drag car
My IOM w CGM stripes. Mods so far; ARH LTs and catback, Jannetty tune, painted antenna, cheap little rubber front mudflaps.

Last edited by Russell James; 07-29-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Russell James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #1614
sportyb24
Romanian Outlaw

Drives: 13 ZL1 , 14 Silverado Crew Cab
my lil sis playin wit her phone

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #1615
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
My IOM w CGM stripes. Mods so far; ARH LTs and catback, painted antenna, cheap little rubber front mudflaps.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:49 AM   #1616
SinisterSS

Drives: 2010 Inferno orange camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
We've had our IOM SS for almost a year now but I've never posted pics. I do, however, want to share a video we just took:
. We haven't done any mods to the exterior. Maybe in the future. All mods have been done under the hood.

Sounds sweet mama !!!
2010 IOM 2SS camaro. Mod's: MTI racing adjustable coilovers, MTI big red swaybars, MTI plugwires, ACS hood, Heritage grill, full ARH 1 7/8" longtube exhaust system, Kenne Bell 2.8 ltr. polished blower, Coolingmist meth injection system, smoked taillights and bezels, IOM matched side markers and deleted camaro badging. 601 RWHP 574 FT. Lbs @ 8 lbs. boost.
SinisterSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #1617
Albion

Drives: IOM 1ss
Here's mine at long Fecking last.
Attached Images

Albion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #1618
8kids2hummers1camaro
8Kids2hummers1camaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IO, Gloss Stripe
LOVE my IO SS.....made some adjustments since these but no new photos just yet. Added reverse chrome lights, chrome gills, and front chrome plate bracket with custom plate kit and stainless polished steel backing (meaning no holes on my car anywhere!).

Also, larger tips with slight extension so the flow-masters stick out a bit more aggressively than stock. LOVE the car but they left a few things unfinished for my taste!
Attached Images

8kids2hummers1camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #1619
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
very nice, look at that IOM change colors
Old 07-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #1620
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
All the "pumpkins" are looking SHARP, people
Old 07-31-2010, 02:06 AM   #1621
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

Drives: Apollo 11 Camaro IOM
when i went to the dealer 2day and saw the orange in person up close, it looked a lot darker then i expected, even on a very sunny day. kinda made me sad, i thought it was lighter then that. i c why people confuse it with red sometimes. any1 else feel this way?
Old 07-31-2010, 06:52 AM   #1622
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albion View Post
Here's mine at long Fecking last.
Wow! Those stripes are cool! I'm really digging them! How is your front license plate attached to your car? It looks like a sticker.

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
Old 07-31-2010, 06:57 AM   #1623
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSS View Post
Sounds sweet mama !!!
Thank you! I'm finally getting the hang of driving it. Darin has done such an awesome job tuning it. Now it rides just about like it did prior to the cam. It was undriveable when he first brought it home. It bucked like a bronco. Now it purrs like a kitten.

Old 07-31-2010, 10:50 AM   #1624
camero

Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamslam3 View Post
when i went to the dealer 2day and saw the orange in person up close, it looked a lot darker then i expected, even on a very sunny day. kinda made me sad, i thought it was lighter then that. i c why people confuse it with red sometimes. any1 else feel this way?

You really haven't seen one until today after they've been out for a year and a half already??? At least they are not "everywhere you look" "all over the roads" yet like some people say. The IOM paint is very colour-shifting and definitely looks too dark and dull and reddish in some lights for my taste but at other times it actually looks too light and bright and yellowish if you can believe that. I get people asking me what colour my car is all the time when they're looking right at it. Most of the time it looks absolutely great and after you get used to it and the go look at a pure beautiful Challenger orange it just seems too regular and boring and predictable. Sometimes I go out to my driveway still and walk around my car just to see what colour it is today even after owning it for a year.

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro