Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 05-28-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
Zenli

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe RWD
2016 Camaro 2SS How do you like the Bose Stereo

Hi,
Was wondering if the Bose audio https://10carbest.com/apple-carplay-stereo is any good in the Camaro 2SS? I have heard that it isn't very good but wanted to get some opinion on the forum as I trust owner's reviews.
Thanks

Last edited by Zenli; 06-06-2019 at 04:15 AM.
Zenli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 06:04 AM   #2
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
it's fair at best. Depending on the type and volume of music you listen to. It's not a DD for me, so upgrading the amp, front speakers and adding a sub was plenty for me. But if you listen to heavy, hard rock at a volume that you need to feel your bones shake...you will need to upgrade a lot.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:48 AM   #3
JimE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
I'm pretty happy after just adding a sub. I had planned on an amp upgrade as well, but never got around to it as it's not a DD for me either. But the amp will make a difference as did the sub.
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:34 AM   #4
LillyPinon

Drives: camaro v8
Yes, Bose audio is a good choice but I suggest you Sony XAV-AX100 due to its compatibility for both Apple CarPlay and Android auto. You can also explore more about the latest car stereos from here https://fanguider.com/best-car-stereos/. I am in favour of clear screen car stereos with an easy interface. Another recommendation could also be Pioneer AVH-3300NEX. Hopefully, you will go with a good option after conducting complete research.
LillyPinon is offline   Reply With Quote