Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-24-2014, 09:16 AM   #7155
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
See you cats Friday!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:05 AM   #7156
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
Charlie the fb page looks great, im at Gallup, NM hehehe. Planning tomorrow to see the zuni reservation, petrified forest and the painted desert, see how it goes tomorrow. See you guys Friday at Hudson.
Hey that's close to my part of the world. If you get back closer to Grants, a few things to check out are the Ice Caves, El Morro's Scription Rock, La Ventana and the Sand Stone Bluffs. If your cruising up a little north-east from Gallup Chaco Canyon is a neat place to check out.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:14 PM   #7157
14DPTcamaro1le

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
Might be the last autoX event at cohen stadium...

ATTENTION SPEED DEMONS! And the rest of us The next scheduled event for the Pan Am SCCA is THIS WEEKEND, Sunday, September 28th!! There is a real possibility that this will be the LAST event of the 2014 season, sadly. There are still some contract issues being worked on, and the city hasn't been exaclty timely and cooperative on this issue. Let's come out in force and show them that this is OUR stadium, as taxpaying citizens of the City of El Paso, and we by-golly want to keep using it!

As always, pre-registration is preferred, as it makes our Registrar a happy lady. If you are, for some reason, unable to pre-register, you WILL be allowed to register on-site. We ask that you plan to get there early so that the appropriate paperwork can be filled out, we can perform a tech inspection on your ride, and still leave you time to walk the course before the mandatory driver's meeting. An arrival somewhere in the 7 to 7:30am timeframe should do the trick. A tech inspection consists of a designated club representative checking the following: Lug nuts properly tightened and torqued, battery properly secured, no loose items inside the cabin of the vehicle, properly functioning seat belts, and a check for any performance modifications, etc, so that the car can be correctly handicapped.

Remember, for those of you coming for the first time, and those of you bringing spectators who've not joined us before: This is a parking lot, so prepare accordingly! Sunblock, a hat, a chair, perhaps a sun umbrella, etc. Pets MUST be kept leashed at all times, and the same applies to small children. Or even the bigger ones if they're a handful Just kidding, folks, but do, please, keep the young-uns in hand, for their safety. Passengers are allowed after signing the proper waivers. Helmets are required. The club has several available for use, but they are in high demand, so return them as SOON as you're done with them for the next person to use. If you have access to a helmet that you can bring along, so much the better, just remember that it MUST be DOT approved for automotive or motorcycle use. No bicycle helmets

Again, we'd really like this to be a big event, as it may be the last one we have for awhile. Come on out and play!!!

Course walk begins at 7am. Driver's meeting should be held around 9:20, and the first car should hit the starting line by 10am. The info on the registration site is a bit dated, but PLEASE pre-register if you can! Remember, you are NOT required to pay online in order to register! Just choose the "Other Options" tab on the pay screen to complete registration and pay at the event.

See you on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...merican-936389
Old 09-25-2014, 01:20 AM   #7158
zl1 bee

Drives: Super Bee
I'll see u guys at hudsons on friday
zl1 bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:25 PM   #7159
tonyvoltage

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE
What time you guys gonna be at hudsons?
tonyvoltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:57 PM   #7160
zl1 bee

Drives: Super Bee
I'm gonna be there at 5pm
zl1 bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:19 PM   #7161
tonyvoltage

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1 bee View Post
I'm gonna be there at 5pm
Alright cool!
tonyvoltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:33 PM   #7162
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
I will be there by 5 pm and Bennyb. Two yellow camaros, Hehehehe
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #7163
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
How was Hudson's? We made it to FL all in one piece. The Camaro is in desperate need of a bath though.
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:16 AM   #7164
Boricua

Greg, I'm glad you and shellie made it to fl. Hudsons was great. Lots of 1le and yellow camaros haha, it was time hehe. Hopefully the group will continue to grow. Take care and God bless. I'm waiting to board and fly home Yes yes yes haha
Old 09-27-2014, 01:03 PM   #7165
SSPUNISHER

Drives: 2013 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
Greg, I'm glad you and shellie made it to fl. Hudsons was great. Lots of 1le and yellow camaros haha, it was time hehe. Hopefully the group will continue to grow. Take care and God bless. I'm waiting to board and fly home Yes yes yes haha
When are you going to be back in EL Paso?
Old 09-28-2014, 11:47 PM   #7166
Boricua

Hello punisher and friends, should be back october 14. Hope everybody is doing good. I'm having fun and enjoying PR with my family. God bless my friends.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:07 AM   #7167
AF1Strider

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS
Hey guys I'm in El paso for a few days and was wondering what are some good places to eat?
AF1Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:34 AM   #7168
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AF1Strider View Post
Hey guys I'm in El paso for a few days and was wondering what are some good places to eat?
Carlos & Mickeys is a must try for a nice Mexican restaurant. I think for GPS you have to look up Los Bandidos de Carlos & Mickeys or it will give you the one in the airport. Make sure to get a margarita while your there.

For good fancy BBQ State Line is pretty good choice.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001