Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Drives: The pedal through the floor pan...
2007 Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71 4x4, lots of addons

I have a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado, New Body Style, 1500 2LT Extended Cab with the 5.3L E85 Flex Fuel Vortec, automatic, 4x4, Z71 package. The truck currently has 50,XXX miles on it. It is Graystone Metallic in color with Black cloth seats. Factory remote start, steering wheel controls, power seat, etc.

See pictures in my profile album.

I have added a few custom add-ons to increase power and improve gas mileage, namely a Volant Cold-Air Intake (dry filter so you don’t have to re-lube), Flowmaster Super 44 mufflers on a full WELDED STAINLESS dual exhaust system.

I also have a SCT X3 computer tuner with CUSTOM tunes from Wait4MePerformance, one gas mileage (3 mpg over stock), one for general performance, and one for aggressive performance. All of these tunes were specifically designed for the truck, with implicit direction to not challenge the reliability of the vehicle. No crazy tunes here! The improvement in the performance of the truck is siginificant with these additions. Conservative estimate is around 50+ HP increase.

I have just installed Hankook Dynapro ATM’s on the truck at 40k miles, so lots of life left in them. The only other mods are the Infinity 6.5” speakers in all four doors, sound deadener in all 4 doors, and the Stainless tubular nerf bars. I have a Kenwood DNX5120 DVD Navigation unit that I haven’t installed in the truck yet I will include as well (includes everything necessary for install). I will also include a Dr. Colorchips touch-up kit for the truck I used to repair a rock chip.

This truck is in exceptional condition, inside and out. No rips, stains, tears, etc in the inside, no dents, dings, or problems outside. Never off-roaded, never abused. Clean and clear title.

I am looking to upgrade to a Crew Cab is the only reason I’m considering getting rid of the truck. I would be interested in a trade if you have a 2007-2009 Crew Cab similar to my truck or with the Duramax. Will add cash if needed.

Thanks for looking,
Jake

Truck is located in Ottawa, KS, willing to travel to meet if necessary.
GMPP 21" Wheels - Volant CAI - XS Power LT's and exhaust - Custom Tune - MGW Short Throw - IOM Heritage Grille - 25% Tint - AAC Amber LED Upgrade, Footwells, and DRL's - JL 10W7 in a ******** Box - Active Image Dynamics and Vifa Components - Kenwood Amps - Lots of Sound Deadener - Big Worm full tint kit and bowties

Future Plans: Vmax ported TB - More AAC goodies - Drop Springs/Sways/Bushings
Wish List: AirLift - Whipple - Cam
wildcatjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Drives: The pedal through the floor pan...
bump
GMPP 21" Wheels - Volant CAI - XS Power LT's and exhaust - Custom Tune - MGW Short Throw - IOM Heritage Grille - 25% Tint - AAC Amber LED Upgrade, Footwells, and DRL's - JL 10W7 in a ******** Box - Active Image Dynamics and Vifa Components - Kenwood Amps - Lots of Sound Deadener - Big Worm full tint kit and bowties

Future Plans: Vmax ported TB - More AAC goodies - Drop Springs/Sways/Bushings
Wish List: AirLift - Whipple - Cam
wildcatjake is offline   Reply With Quote