Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
TimSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Just ordered some business cards

It seems that every C5 I see has no idea this place exists. So far, I've seen that its the best way to keep in touch and keep updated with all of the camaro related events going on locally. It'd be great to get some new members from the mid atlantic region and get more people to go on group rides! I used the Official Camaro5.com Business Card LINK and put it into vistaprint (because my printer ran out of ink) and I added text to the back saying to check out the Mid atlantic region.

Sorry if I tag one of you guys! You never know!
TimSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Cyber_Camaro5

Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray Camaro 2SS
yeah, I find the same thing. I printed a bunch off too. I modified the card to put my c5 screen name too. ive only got like two responces out of about twenty. I even dropped a few cards along the way when I drove cross country. not getting much responce.

Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Cyber_Camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
TimSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Well that's disappointing. Oh well! It seems worth it to me even if I only get a few responses out of it. Just spreadin the word of greatness that is C5.com. I just hope nobody walks out while I'm putting it under their wiper and they get mad! Just being friendly!
TimSS is offline   Reply With Quote