Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 02-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #2591
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Sold the 6POINT2, went to a 50THZ06
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Which hotel??? The host???
yes. K1SSRS booked 2 rooms at the host hotel by accident.

Does this mean I might actually meat Andre? A year later and in a different state, but I will take it

Reading in the C5F3 forums, some people are saying that they booked their room this morning

When my wife called last night they tried to tell her they were booked but then she kept telling them that this was for Camaro5 and there should be 200 rooms reserved for us and they finally said okay and let us book.

I would honestly try to call again for anyone who hasn't booked yet.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #2592
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
We're still deciding if we'll go or not, so we didn't book a room yet. Mike let us know if you work something out with Mariott. Are you going to the track tomorrow?

Hi Rich and Tane you lurkers! Glad I didn't say anything bad about y'all lol. We miss you guys.

I know Angel speed freak! Andre's elusive! But he's good peeps. I'd go to another state to meet him and see his car also, he he!! Of course I'm still looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car too.
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #2593
mbonet
1NF3RN0

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro - 1LT
We booked my room at 3am Thursday morning (don't ask why we were up!). Can't wait to go on this trip! We plan on driving to Tulsa, OK on Tuesday and then heading to Indianapolis on Wednesday. That's about 10 hours each day.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #2594
rharp

Drives: 2010 SVT Raptor/ 70 Chevelle SS 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post

Hi Rich and Tane you lurkers! Glad I didn't say anything bad about y'all lol. We miss you guys..
Hey gang,
It's been a long time since we've popped in and said hello.
Our plate has been pretty full lately, Tane quit her job at the dental office back in August to start working with me at the shop. (So far we're both still alive ) It's working out well.
Hopefully by the time the weather warms up we can make it to some of the meet & greets.

I do still check this thread just about every day,(gotta make sure Diana isn't talkin bad about us......haha........)
Old 02-25-2012, 10:53 AM   #2595
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rharp View Post
Hey gang,
Our plate has been pretty full lately, Tane quit her job at the dental office back in August to start working with me at the shop. (So far we're both still alive ) It's working out well.
Hopefully by the time the weather warms up we can make it to some of the meet & greets.

I do still check this thread just about every day,(gotta make sure Diana isn't talkin bad about us......haha........)
Really great to hear from ya Rich! Glad y'all are doing good.

Perhaps this Spring/Summer we'll see ya!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #2596
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rharp View Post
Hey gang,

Hey we miss you guys! My neighbors were asking for you the other day.
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #2597
chefmichael32

Drives: 2010 chevrolet camaro ls
Quote:
We're still deciding if we'll go or not, so we didn't book a room yet. Mike let us know if you work something out with Mariott. Are you going to the track tomorrow?

Hi Rich and Tane you lurkers! Glad I didn't say anything bad about y'all lol. We miss you guys.

I know Angel speed freak! Andre's elusive! But he's good peeps. I'd go to another state to meet him and see his car also, he he!! Of course I'm still looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car too.
no problem Diana I should be hearing something by the beginning of the week sorry I didn't make it to the track I got out at noon but didn't know what time you guys usually leave I miss seeing you guys lol
Old 02-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #2598
2010 BADSS

Thanks Mike! We were there till about 2, we missed you too. It was a great day! No worries, we'll catch the next one.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #2599
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Quote:

Thanks Diana, I know... Hope to meet you guys as well soon.

I am loving this car

Diana - Ran into a guy that says he spent a little time with you at the track, I really need to get down there with you.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #2600
2010 BADSS

Cool! Yeah I remember him. We definitely have fun out there. I'm definitely trying to work my way up from granny driving a supercharged car to where I am now, and still I'm not anywhere near reaching the limits of my car, only my limits. Once the weather improves I'm sure we'll make more events. I'm looking forward to the spring and summer!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #2601
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
Thanks Diana, I know... Hope to meet you guys as well soon.

I am loving this car

Diana - Ran into a guy that says he spent a little time with you at the track, I really need to get down there with you.

that poor Shelby guy, he never wins.....

heh...............

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #2602
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Hey guys, I've been thinking about going with a more aggressive exhaust. I've got the kooks sleeper cat back now. For any of you that have heard my car before it's got a great sound but it's a 2.5 and I'm thinking of stepping up to a 3. Any local interest in buying my current setup?

2.9 Polished Whipple, Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, HiFlow Cats, Kooks Sleeper catback, Cooling Mist Methanol Injection, PFADT Sport Sways, PFADT Springs, PFADT rear trailing arms, ADM intake, JDP stainless brake lines, Jegs Catch can, Stock SS wheels widened to 10 3/4, Hawks HPS Pads, Pedders Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Center Brace, MSD BAP, AAC side markers, Emblem Pro's Custom Lighted Door Sills, Dash-Floor-Cupholder ABL lighting and other stuff....
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:26 PM   #2603
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
Hey guys, I've been thinking about going with a more aggressive exhaust. I've got the kooks sleeper cat back now. For any of you that have heard my car before it's got a great sound but it's a 2.5 and I'm thinking of stepping up to a 3. Any local interest in buying my current setup?
Have you considered cutouts? I just leave mine open all the time so my Corsa exhaust is never really used at all.

Just an option.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #2604
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
I have, but from a power standpoint you usually lose power with cutouts, not that I'd run them all the time. I'd probably do noweeds diverters though.

2.9 Polished Whipple, Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, HiFlow Cats, Kooks Sleeper catback, Cooling Mist Methanol Injection, PFADT Sport Sways, PFADT Springs, PFADT rear trailing arms, ADM intake, JDP stainless brake lines, Jegs Catch can, Stock SS wheels widened to 10 3/4, Hawks HPS Pads, Pedders Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Center Brace, MSD BAP, AAC side markers, Emblem Pro's Custom Lighted Door Sills, Dash-Floor-Cupholder ABL lighting and other stuff....
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote