Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #15
shinzon
Night Fury

Drives: 2014 ZL1
I have nothing to say.

2014 Black ZL1 - Toothless -
Previous Lovers :2014 1LE , 2010 2SS RS,2004 GTO, 2000 Camaro SS x 2
Old 06-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #16
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
...Grr. 6 months before I'm in the market. Sucks, hard. Good luck with the sale, Tag.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #17
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGator View Post
Dang Tag, if I didn't have a 2010 black SS on the way you would be putting a sold sign on that one. Wish I had the extra cash to take it. I had a special order 86 beauty that got totaled thanks to a 16 year old hitting me head on after serving me for 12 great years. Damn I would love to have it back again. That one is a fine ride. I will trade you a kidney for it. LOL
What's your kidney worth?

I had a 16 year old girl hit me too...in my 02 Z28, which led me to this baby. It served me well too. *sigh*...this sucks. ...seriously... I'm happy I'm getting my new SS in 21 days...but this?...yeah, I'd like to keep it. No...I have NO use for two SS's... But, I'd love to keep it. Lots of good memories.

Well....here's a few more pix.

The JL 10 and 12 along w/the JL amp are coming out of the car for the new SS. If the new buyer wants, they can have this box w/ the car...and it'll be left pre-wired for the next person to toss an amp in there. The box is split almost down the middle so it houses both speakers with separate air space for each. It might sound weird to some, but the 12 gives lower bass and 10 puts out higher. I think it sounds better this way.

I have had this box since 2000 and it's worked perfectly. I originally had two different amplifiers that had no cooling mechanisms on them. They were mounted under the box. In order to keep them from over heating, I installed the fans. They are just a couple of computer fans that pull air from the enclosure to keep the air space under the box cooler. However, I put in the newer JL amp which doesn't need any fans to help keep it cool. Now, it just runs...but doesn't need to. Even with the fans, the box is still a perfectly sealed enclosure. I used hard PVC tubing that bends, but does not flex. It doesn't hurt anything and actually works rather well.

Don't pay any attention to the wet spot on the center of the carpet either. I set down a wet towel. You can see it dried by the time I put the box back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaZ View Post
Does it still come with the Mickey Mouse ears on the antenna?

Good luck on the sale and I hope that guy gets back to you. If I had the $$ I would be very interested.
Mickey Mouse ears are priceless. I am sorry...but they can not go with the car. Quick story on those...we went to visit Dad in Cali who works for Disney. While we were there, my boy Dylan found that and LOVED it. Of course, I picked it up and on it went! It stayed there until I eventually took it off for the San Antonio auto show. That's the last pic you see in the 1st post on the blue carpet. That was in .... October? Anyway, ole' Mickey is now on mama's car...

....And I pray to God my buyer from Iowa gets back to me too. I mean...you don't say yes to an entire deal and then literally disappear. If he didn't want it, he could say so...simple as that. That's why I'm suddenly thinking something bad happened. The possibilities are...endless... Oh well, I've got my fingers crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
...Grr. 6 months before I'm in the market. Sucks, hard. Good luck with the sale, Tag.
Hey...you can swing it!

Old 06-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #18
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Ughhh.

Dude, you have no idea how tempted I am...:(

Unfortunately all I can manage is $6k...unless my parents want to cough up the other $9k...
Old 06-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #19
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

*COUGH COUGH*

Tell'em it's got a warranty. Parents love that stuff...
Old 06-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
*COUGH COUGH*

Tell'em it's got a warranty. Parents love that stuff...
even better tell them it was a police officers car & he got it after a drug bust lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #21
Superman09
Account SNAFU

Drives: 13 Tahoe 79 Scout II 15 1LE
great now I really want to cry. I am in the opposite boat from Zabo, I am 2 weeks too late for this one. I just put down that exact amount on a new Honda Pilot for my better half. I would have bought this car in a heartbeat but now I have no money and a car payment.......DA....DA.....DAMN, oh well I will just go outside and wash my new BLACK Pilot and pretend its this BEAUTIFUL Camaro.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #22
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Who cleans the underside of the hood? srsly!

Saw it at Indy, it's a looker!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #23
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
even better tell them it was a police officers car & he got it after a drug bust lol.
NNNOOOoooo>.... Don't do that! (Yeah...it was used to run drugs weally weally fast up from the border at night w/ no lights!)
But, you can tell him it's a police officers car. If anything, when I've been on the site for 3 years AND I'm a police officer, pretty much everyone knows I'm no fibber. This is it. This is how it comes. If I were to ever lie about something, ........you KNOW where to find me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman09 View Post
great now I really want to cry. I am in the opposite boat from Zabo, I am 2 weeks too late for this one. I just put down that exact amount on a new Honda Pilot for my better half. I would have bought this car in a heartbeat but now I have no money and a car payment.......DA....DA.....DAMN, oh well I will just go outside and wash my new BLACK Pilot and pretend its this BEAUTIFUL Camaro.

This is why I wish people would just "get it done." Don't drag people along if you are not going to follow through. When I bought it from the guy in Iowa, he asked me if I wanted it and if yes, would take it off ebay right then and there for $18,5. I told him I knew he had to make his money and since I wasn't getting my check in a couple weeks, he could leave the auction up. I saw someone placed a bid and I freaked. I called him back and he said the offer was still open....obviously, I told him to cancel the auction and I booked a one way plane ticket for my flight 4 days later. I just forced USAA to hurry up and give me my check.

Oh well...I would have liked to have gotten this up earlier if I had known...but you gotta go with the hand you're dealt. For all I know, he could be in vacation and not answering his phone....he could be in jail (), he could have been in an accident and be lying up in the hospital. No tellin'. But, hey...you got yourself a new car. Nothin' wrong with that! congrats to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Who cleans the underside of the hood? srsly!

Saw it at Indy, it's a looker!

And while everyone was showing their cars, what was I doing? Polishing my freaking HOOD! Here's a shot at Indy...

Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #24
FenwickHockey65

*drools*

Does want...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #25
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Where's Cam? I was sure he'd have posted in here....
Old 06-04-2009, 12:08 AM   #26
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Who?...What?
Old 06-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #27
FenwickHockey65

Cam was asking about you...

I assumed he wanted your car.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #28
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
NNNOOOoooo>.... Don't do that! (Yeah...it was used to run drugs weally weally fast up from the border at night w/ no lights!)
But, you can tell him it's a police officers car. If anything, when I've been on the site for 3 years AND I'm a police officer, pretty much everyone knows I'm no fibber. This is it. This is how it comes. If I were to ever lie about something, ........you KNOW where to find me!

LOL yeppers you are a cop & if you put a ballgag or a sock in your mouth & yell Tag it comes out like.............................................. .......

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.

Closed Thread