Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 02-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
Witchdoctor92

Drives: 2012 1SS Black with white rally str
Good news bad news

First the bad, my heater coil is leaking. Turned on my defroster yesterday and I get the antifreeze smell so overwhelming it made my eyes water. Now the good news. I called Champion Chevrolet in Corpus Christi, Texas and they could not get me in for an appt till Monday. As I was running some errands I notice antifreeze dripping on my passenger floorboard so I call the dealer and Anna tells me there are no appointments, but to bring it in and she will see what she can do. I show up a little after 0700 and she tells me they probably won't be able to do anything till after 3pm but the shuttle will take me anywhere I need to go. Pretty much what I expected. 10 minutes later while I am waiting for the shuttle driver, Anna comes back and tells me she put the service tag in my car and the smell of antifreeze is so strong she doesn't need a tech to tell her it is the coil, she will get me a rental car right now and she will be sure to have them check the carpet and windshield to be sure they are back good as new. Best experience I have had with any dealer service dept.
Witchdoctor92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
12 ZL1 #1725

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Black 6M
AWESOME!! Great customer service is SO nice when people come thru!!!!
12 ZL1 #1725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Heater core.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #4
Witchdoctor92

Drives: 2012 1SS Black with white rally str
HAHA Yep Heater Core. I guess Iphone doesn't know what that is and auto-corrected.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchdoctor92 View Post
First the bad, my heater coil is leaking. Turned on my defroster yesterday and I get the antifreeze smell so overwhelming it made my eyes water. Now the good news. I called Champion Chevrolet in Corpus Christi, Texas and they could not get me in for an appt till Monday. As I was running some errands I notice antifreeze dripping on my passenger floorboard so I call the dealer and Anna tells me there are no appointments, but to bring it in and she will see what she can do. I show up a little after 0700 and she tells me they probably won't be able to do anything till after 3pm but the shuttle will take me anywhere I need to go. Pretty much what I expected. 10 minutes later while I am waiting for the shuttle driver, Anna comes back and tells me she put the service tag in my car and the smell of antifreeze is so strong she doesn't need a tech to tell her it is the coil, she will get me a rental car right now and she will be sure to have them check the carpet and windshield to be sure they are back good as new. Best experience I have had with any dealer service dept.
Wow! That is great customer service. Please let us know how the rest of your repair went.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service