Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 05-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #29
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersftbl69 View Post
Dealer cAlled me today he said it will be in on wed. Hey ladiesman they did make a mistake on my color so now instead of getting cgm I will be getting rjt.
Awesome!

Bummer about the color though. So that was your RJT that was held up in Quality Control this whole time...

I know mine is the right color... (thank God!)

I'm hoping to get a call about mine being on the same truck! That would be pretty cool.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:15 AM   #30
MassCamaro

Drives: .
Steve

Westborough, MA
Ordering: 2LT CGM/Black, RS - Automatic
MassCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #31
LadiesMan217

Quote:
Dealer cAlled me today he said it will be in on wed. Hey ladiesman they did make a mistake on my color so now instead of getting cgm I will be getting rjt.
They screwed up my order too. I went in today to get some of the paperwork out of the way and they put the 20" Polished aluminum rims on mine.

I have a question for you...are they charging you for their mistake? RJT is a premium color and it would be more than the CGM you originally ordered.

They're checking on my order on Monday and getting back to me because the price they quoted me is $915 less than the invoice they received.

(Destination went up in price, factory stripes went up, IOM is now a premium color, and the added the rims).

Also, did you ever receive your welcome package from GM?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #32
FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS
Me likes Blue

Drives: 1968 Camaro RS, 2010 SS/RS IBM
Wrong color.....
I would possibly die on the spot if they messed up my color...
Hope it doesnt come to that
Own 68 Camaro RS 327 LeMans Blue, 2002 Vet Electron Blue
FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #33
Verio
Taking it 1 day at a time

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS Auto
Send a message via MSN to Verio
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS View Post
Wrong color.....
I would possibly die on the spot if they messed up my color...
Hope it doesnt come to that
I asked my dealer to verify that the RS package didn't fall off when they modified my order, so if it doesn't come in with the RS package, I will cry!!
Verio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:54 PM   #34
lakersftbl69

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
Awesome!

Bummer about the color though. So that was your RJT that was held up in Quality Control this whole time...

I know mine is the right color... (thank God!)

I'm hoping to get a call about mine being on the same truck! That would be pretty cool.
ya its a bummer its ok though the rjt does look nice. i still dont think that rjt one you saw on the sheet in one of these forms is mine because that 1 said it was an automatic mines a manual. it would be pretty sweet if the both came on the same truck i may possibly see you wed then.
lakersftbl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #35
lakersftbl69

Quote:
They screwed up my order too. I went in today to get some of the paperwork out of the way and they put the 20" Polished aluminum rims on mine.

I have a question for you...are they charging you for their mistake? RJT is a premium color and it would be more than the CGM you originally ordered.

They're checking on my order on Monday and getting back to me because the price they quoted me is $915 less than the invoice they received.

(Destination went up in price, factory stripes went up, IOM is now a premium color, and the added the rims).

Also, did you ever receive your welcome package from GM?
honestly i dunno if they are charging me i didnt remember to ask i was just to excited when i got the call about it coming in. its sumthing ill def have to talk about before i finish papers. that stinks to on ur part with the whole rim situation hopefully youll ba able to straighten it out. iom is a premium now to i didnt no that.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #36
LadiesMan217

Quote:
honestly i dunno if they are charging me i didnt remember to ask i was just to excited when i got the call about it coming in. its sumthing ill def have to talk about before i finish papers. that stinks to on ur part with the whole rim situation hopefully youll ba able to straighten it out. iom is a premium now to i didnt no that.
What's exactly did you order? SS I'm assuming.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #37
lakersftbl69

Quote:
What's exactly did you order? SS I'm assuming.
1ss/rs
20 polish aluminum
ba system
sunroof
6m
was suppose to be cgm but now its rjt
Old 05-31-2009, 10:28 PM   #38
Daddyo01545
New England C5 Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Shrewsbury, MA
CGM 2SS/RS
Daddyo01545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #39
LadiesMan217

Quote:
1ss/rs
20 polish aluminum
ba system
sunroof
6m
was suppose to be cgm but now its rjt

(Hehe, are you sure it's a 6m?) Another BEST car got invoiced...it's a Silver Ice Metallic one.

3 cars from Best have been invoiced...one is mine, the silver one, and an RJT one. That RJT is an automatic so it's obviously not yours (unless they got that mixed up too). Maybe not all of the invoiced cars are showing up.

No stripes? I think you made the right choice because RJT and CGM look better without stripes IMO.

Sounds like a pretty slick ride. I hope it comes in this week for ya. (and I hope mine is right there alongside it!)

Did you get black interior? Black with CGM is the way to go...but beige with RJT.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #40
MacMulkin
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Vette, 2010 Camaro SS
Looks like your RS package is STIIL there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verio View Post
I asked my dealer to verify that the RS package didn't fall off when they modified my order, so if it doesn't come in with the RS package, I will cry!!
Verio,

I just checked your order and it still looks good for the RS package. Here are all the codes in your order:

AAY-Inferno Orange Interior, B34-Floor Mats, DCP-Directions and Connections On-Star Program, GCR-Inferno Orange Extreior, L99-Engine, MX0-Automatic, NE1-Northeast Emissions, SGC-NO Spare Tire, UQA-Boston Acoustics Radio, VZG-Black Stripe Package, WRS-RS PAckage, W1H-Inferno Orange Trim Accent Package, 2SS-self explanatory!

Status is 3000 which you already knew.

Ron
MacMulkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #41
Verio
Taking it 1 day at a time

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS Auto
Send a message via MSN to Verio
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMulkin View Post
Verio,

I just checked your order and it still looks good for the RS package. Here are all the codes in your order:

AAY-Inferno Orange Interior, B34-Floor Mats, DCP-Directions and Connections On-Star Program, GCR-Inferno Orange Extreior, L99-Engine, MX0-Automatic, NE1-Northeast Emissions, SGC-NO Spare Tire, UQA-Boston Acoustics Radio, VZG-Black Stripe Package, WRS-RS PAckage, W1H-Inferno Orange Trim Accent Package, 2SS-self explanatory!

Status is 3000 which you already knew.

Ron
Ron,

Thanks a lot for checking this for me, I really appreciate it.

I'm getting a little anxious now that my car is actually coming in. This will be my first real new car. I've bought a few new cars before, but for some odd reason... the wife always gets them!!

So, this will be my toy now.
Verio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:18 AM   #42
MacMulkin
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Vette, 2010 Camaro SS
Congrats!!

Verio,

Congrats on the new "toy"!! Just in case it comes soon (or if it does not) the East Coast Camaro Club is having its yearly ALL Car show at MacMulkin Chevy on 23 August. I'm SURE there will be a few new Camaros there for the show. You could bring yours up if it is here or come and check out a few other new ones.

Please contact Michelle MJwrabbit@Yahoo.com or 978-858-3988 if you would like to pre-register ANY vehicle or to get more information.

Ron
MacMulkin is offline   Reply With Quote