Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #43
ssmike
BliSSard has come!

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '13 Equinox CRT
That looks good too! I kinda prefer the center position myself.
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #44
ssmike
BliSSard has come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camaroSS View Post
Can we try and start a group buy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
ding ding!
Here it is guys! Ask and you shall receive! http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post6018348
Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #45
ssmike
BliSSard has come!

Bump for a reminder. Check out the group buy thread!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #46
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Bump for a reminder. Check out the group buy thread!
Man, those are so sweet! Especially with the group buy discount they are priced really reasonably. There's just no f'ing way I'd trust myself (although I am normally fairly handy) to cut holes in my hood and I'm sure any competent local body shop would charge a tidy sum to do it.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #47
ssmike
BliSSard has come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
Man, those are so sweet! Especially with the group buy discount they are priced really reasonably. There's just no f'ing way I'd trust myself (although I am normally fairly handy) to cut holes in my hood and I'm sure any competent local body shop would charge a tidy sum to do it.
Are you going to Camaro Fest this year? Steve will install them for free, he'll be there! He has a really good video that shows step by step DIY but you have to trust yourself with a jig saw!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #48
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Are you going to Camaro Fest this year? Steve will install them for free, he'll be there! He has a really good video that shows step by step DIY but you have to trust yourself with a jig saw!
I'm not a big crowd guy but I could easily drive over to Indy for that; from where I live just south of the river from Cincinnati it's probably only about a 110 mile drive. I guess at this point there's no way to know how booked up he'll be there. About how long does it take him per car? Thanks for the info!
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #49
ssmike
BliSSard has come!

Quote:
I'm not a big crowd guy but I could easily drive over to Indy for that; from where I live just south of the river from Cincinnati it's probably only about a 110 mile drive. I guess at this point there's no way to know how booked up he'll be there. About how long does it take him per car? Thanks for the info!
I'm not sure how long it takes. Give him a call, he said he'll have his installers there this year to help so it should be quick!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #50
Cincy10SSRS

Don't want to sound too whipped but I know already that my wife would scream bloody murder if she knew I was seriously thinking about having big holes cut in the hood of my $40,000 car!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #51
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Quote:
Don't want to sound too whipped but I know already that my wife would scream bloody murder if she knew I was seriously thinking about having big holes cut in the hood of my $40,000 car!
Haha tell her it could be worst..... Look how many holes I've cut into my car!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #52
ssmike
BliSSard has come!

Quote:
Do it when she's away for a couple hours. She won't even notice!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #53
69camaroSS

Drives: 1969 camaro SS;2011 Turbocharged SS
Hex vents

Quote:
Here it is guys! Ask and you shall receive! http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post6018348
Bump for group buy

2011 turbocharged SS Borla Touring Axle back
69camaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote