Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
GAHDOOSH
GAHDOOSH

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS
Thumbs down MNP Smoke Kit

My girlfriend recently purchased me a smoke kit for my camaro from MNP Customs. The payment went through on the 27th of June via paypal, and they did not ship until the 10th of July. She attempted to contact them via the listed yahoo email address three times but never got a response.

After receiving the gift (very late) and hearing her story and checking up on it, I sent MNP a PM and I still have not gotten a response.

This was a bit of a buzz kill for me because I am a Camaro5.com member (obviously) and I suggested the kit to her. I even emailed her the camaro5 forum link to the product. I am disappointed that this was so frustrating for her because I would have preferred she had a better experience on here. I am also disappointed that they ignored a member (me) who may be using their product.

Has anyone here had a similar experience with MNP?

2016 1SS 6.2L LT1 Manual 6-Speed, Front Emblem Blackout, Rear Bowtie Delete, Side emblem delete, Phastek Side Marker Tint, GM Black Taillights, $23.57 of Premium Gas this morning

GAHDOOSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
GAHDOOSH
GAHDOOSH

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS
Did some forum searches, turns out this is typical behavior.
I will not be ordering the trunk decal kit or suggesting their products.

2016 1SS 6.2L LT1 Manual 6-Speed, Front Emblem Blackout, Rear Bowtie Delete, Side emblem delete, Phastek Side Marker Tint, GM Black Taillights, $23.57 of Premium Gas this morning

GAHDOOSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Definitely avoid MNP. Takes or ever to ship, they never answer an email, and pieces don't even fit properly.
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
BlackinBlack

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 Blade Silver
I bought from Headlight armor and they are good. Fast shipping and easy to buy from. Only negative is they do not take Discover Card which I use for online purchases. (Also they are a sponsor.)

http://www.headlightarmor.com/10-13-...ting-kits.aspx

The only feedback I could give is that the smoked tint takes a while to work all the bubbles out due to the thickness. I almost pealed off the tint because of the bubbles on my taillights. (Side markers were easy due to being flat.) I had a few bubbles that took 3 weeks to disappear but they finally did. Now they have cleared it looks great. Just something to be aware.

2013 ZL1 BLACK on BLACK <SOLD>
Roto-Fab CAI

2010 2SS/RS BLACK on BLACK <SOLD>
3" MBRP 304 Stainless Exhaust
Roto-Fab CAI
BlackinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
Berzek

Drives: Black 2011 2SS Camaro
6 months have gone by since I ordered a front fascia vinyl from MnP. Not only did it not arrive to date, but I never had any (of many) emails responded.

I feel conned.
Berzek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
I bought once from them and took forever to get my stuff and then it didn't even fit right. Terrible seller and horrible non-existent communication. Learned my lesson and will only work with Big Worm Graphics now for any vinyl needs.
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote