Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 08-27-2017, 09:15 PM   #15
Spurshot

Drives: 2014 2SS blue
Delco batteries are notorious for short lives. The forums for GM vehicles are filled with short battery life tales.

But you could also have more than one issue going on. Check resistance of your cables and grounds.

Last edited by Spurshot; 08-27-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Spurshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #16
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
Ive had the same problem and I started to keep mine on a trickle charger and it starts no problem initially but I noticed that any starts after that it hesitates a bit.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #17
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
I chased this issue with my previous setup (TVS-2300 running a 10/14 rib) and then again when i went a different route running an F1 Pro-charger. I ran a ground from the battery up to the engine bay, didnt fix it, i ran another ground and another.... didnt fix it. Everything checked out fine. At one point i had to carry a jump pack with me everywhere i went. Tested the alternator while on the car, it was good. Pulled the alternator, it tested fine. Did the math on the pulleys and it came back fine. Finally had a buddy buy one of those load testers for the alternators (around an $800 tool i think) and it showed that it was bad. Slapped on a new one and the thing has been great ever since. Even after numerous testers before showed it to be good. I was just about to put a dual battery setup on it also. No need for it now. Good Luck
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote