Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 12-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #71
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xc_SS/RS View Post
should i stick with the sct x3 for a flex fuel tune with full bolt ons, or should i sell the x3 and get HPTuners? I was going to switch to HPT when i went to internals, but i really want to run e85 lol i know of the fuel system upgrades (looking at 65-75 lb injectors and DSX aux pump) but need to figure out the tuning side of things first.
We have full and complete tuning capability with SCT.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #72
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
We have full and complete tuning capability with SCT.

Ted.
could you pm or email me the price/process for full bolt-on, flex fuel tuning? not sure if the rod-mod manifold or new injectors would need a tune adjustment but those would be done at the same time as the flex fuel tune.
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:47 AM   #73
JANNETTYRACING

You can see our tuning menu here

https://www.jreperformanceparts.com/...ne-click-here/

We would need to tune for all your mods at the same time.

Merry Christmas

Ted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xc_SS/RS View Post
could you pm or email me the price/process for full bolt-on, flex fuel tuning? not sure if the rod-mod manifold or new injectors would need a tune adjustment but those would be done at the same time as the flex fuel tune.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:30 AM   #74
Twinhound007

Drives: 2010 Camargo SS/RS
Is there any way to turn the rev limiter up on this sct4 tuner? I have a 2010 Camaro SS RS with cold air intake an aftermarket axle back. I really want to turn the neutral rev limiter up to around 5 or 6. But there's not even the option to do it. And there's no way to turn the rev limiter up in Drive . They advertise being able to do it but obviously my car is not compatible or something.
Twinhound007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:09 AM   #75
Blubird68

Drives: 1993 z28/2010 2SS
Ugh ok
Blubird68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:30 AM   #76
Codykato9

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Just wondering what a decent tuner would be and if they come preloaded with any tune? I just have long tube headers with connection pipes and muffler delete. Code is thrown for back O2 sensors could someone point me in the right direction to getting a tuner and a tune to fit my needs? Just want a little more HP and engine light off with those 2 mods to exhaust.
Codykato9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:46 AM   #77
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codykato9 View Post
Just wondering what a decent tuner would be and if they come preloaded with any tune? I just have long tube headers with connection pipes and muffler delete. Code is thrown for back O2 sensors could someone point me in the right direction to getting a tuner and a tune to fit my needs? Just want a little more HP and engine light off with those 2 mods to exhaust.
Tuners do not come preloaded with custom tunes you must first order and receive the device, then connect the device to the car upload stock file save it, attach it to an email and email the person you bought the tuner from for a custom tune.

Jannetty Racing is your Premier custom tuning shop 203-753-7223 www.jannettyracing.com

Ted.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:15 PM   #78
markgws6

Drives: 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD
Like Ted said, you'd need a custom tune done in order to do this. -I was going to comment on a problem I had on a tune I did on my V6 but I just noticed you have the V8, so it's a bit different. But good luck either way!
Old 12-17-2018, 09:30 AM   #79
bama_SS

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS
I'm considering a SCT tuner for my stock 2015 v8 based on what I've read in this thread as well as feedback from a friend who uses one. The SCT website leaves a little to be desired to put it nicely. I'd like to see specific info on what the built-in tunes change for one. Secondly what can I change through custom tunes. The diablo site does a lot better job of those sort of descriptions. Before talking to my friend I was headed down the path of HP tuners, but I think that may be a little too complicated and expensive for me at this time. I will later add a few bolt-ons to the car but even then a handheld should be okay right?
bama_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:43 AM   #80
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama_SS View Post
I'm considering a SCT tuner for my stock 2015 v8 based on what I've read in this thread as well as feedback from a friend who uses one. The SCT website leaves a little to be desired to put it nicely. I'd like to see specific info on what the built-in tunes change for one. Secondly what can I change through custom tunes. The diablo site does a lot better job of those sort of descriptions. Before talking to my friend I was headed down the path of HP tuners, but I think that may be a little too complicated and expensive for me at this time. I will later add a few bolt-ons to the car but even then a handheld should be okay right?
If your car is 100% stock the SCT tuner does a good job it has some user adjustable options like Idle, fuel and timing.

Via JRE custom tune we have 100% access to tune any combination you can dream up.

We offer a buy parts from me get tunes for free program when you purchase your SCT device from JRE.

www.jannettyracing.com

203-753-7223
Old 12-17-2018, 09:02 PM   #81
bama_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
If your car is 100% stock the SCT tuner does a good job it has some user adjustable options like Idle, fuel and timing.

Via JRE custom tune we have 100% access to tune any combination you can dream up.
Thanks. I've definitely been browsing your site already. And I will definitely be a future customer. :-)

I should have mentioned that the MAIN thing I want changed ASAP is how the car shifts. I traded a 2014 C7 for the Camaro, I want the Camaro to shift more like the C7 did. Not quite like a C7 in sport mode, that mode downshifted to aggressively for my liking but I'd like something close if possible. Secondly I don't want to buy the SCT only to find later that it doesn't meet my needs and I have to then buy a more advanced device.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:23 AM   #82
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Thanks. I've definitely been browsing your site already. And I will definitely be a future customer. :-)

I should have mentioned that the MAIN thing I want changed ASAP is how the car shifts. I traded a 2014 C7 for the Camaro, I want the Camaro to shift more like the C7 did. Not quite like a C7 in sport mode, that mode downshifted to aggressively for my liking but I'd like something close if possible. Secondly I don't want to buy the SCT only to find later that it doesn't meet my needs and I have to then buy a more advanced device.
My transmission tuning is world class you will love it.

The SCT device supports my 1300 HP Transformers edition 2010 Camaro.
Old 12-18-2018, 05:45 PM   #83
bama_SS

Thanks Ted. Do I get a discount on the fist tune if I order the tuner from you?
Old 12-19-2018, 07:35 AM   #84
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Thanks Ted. Do I get a discount on the fist tune if I order the tuner from you?
Our tuning program is the best in the business, you can read about it here.

https://jannettyracing.com/pages/jan...e-instructions

Tags
handheld tuner, how to tune, tuning advice