Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
Angry MAY YOUR B@LLS SHRIVELL UP...!!!

To the barsteward who door dinged my car today at Walmart, may your b@lls shrivell to dust and if you are female, may your boobs sag till they scrape on the floor permanently!!

It wasnt an accidental ding, it was a ding that you know was done with such force, in order to dent and degrade a beautiful looking car cos they drive a POS!!!

I wish NOTHING but ill fortune to you and your family and its bloodline!

Its funny how I can take so much crap from people and still want the best for them but when they mess with my ride I just about lose it!!

GRRRRRRRRR!!

No pics, just imagine to your self a dent in my rear passenger door!

Almost four years i've kept this baby MINT!! MINT I tell you!! And now some B@STARD goes and changed that!

I feel like crying!

:'(
Old 02-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
"/Rant" would have been better, good luck..i'm glad my parents Saturn Vue is plasitc.
Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Blasphemy! Pics!
Old 02-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
WALMART... Enuf Said. Sorry bout that... (my pet peeve) I remember my first door ding. Get it fixed... or it will drive you crazy.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
glazr69

Drives: 2011 Charger R/T
i feel your pain.. i'm extremely meticulous about the condition of my car, and i got one extremely similar to the one you described.. and go figure-- it was in a walmart parking lot.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Ditto, I have a massive dent in the side of monte, and it pisses me off that I don't want to spend the money to fix it since the repair is worth about as much as the car itself. The rest of my car is mint except for that Mother F'n dent in my drivers side door. I have to look at it every time i get into the car. Another gift from wal mart! F*** You WalMart, FU*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*UCK You!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Problem #1... Walmart..
Problem #2 ... you didn't drive your POS to walmart.. thats an un written car rule.
Problem #3 ... you probably didn't park way way way out away from everyone..
Old 02-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
WALMART... Enuf Said. Sorry bout that... (my pet peeve) I remember my first door ding. Get it fixed... or it will drive you crazy.
This is on the body line so I cant get that fixed easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Problem #1... Walmart..
Problem #2 ... you didn't drive your POS to walmart.. thats an un written car rule.
#1, had to go there.
#2 you're right but why should I change my ways to cater to the sit at home watching sat' TV all day peanut brains of this world!
#3 Usually I never need to but when the Camaro comes I will do that without question!

I hope the driver went off the road and into a ditch while driving home!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
GM'r_For_Life
9A108207

Drives: 95 S10
Angry

There is an outfit out there that is called Paintless dent repair.
If you find the right person that knows how to do that well. So long as the paint is not broken the can usually get the dent out and not have to break paint.
May run in the neighborhood of $60 -$100 depending on where it is at.

I Feel your pain
GM'r_For_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
fireplug

Drives: 07 Tundra
What Ject said + 1
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I don't like Walmart. I don't like the stereotypically trashy people who shop there, the disturbingly mediocre managers who mismanage the place, or the worthless associates who are too lazy to find real jobs. The music is edited, and that makes me mad. There is a disturbing smell that engulfs that store. It remains on all products once they leave the store, infecting homes and whose owners become addicted to what the store claims to be the best available pricing when, in truth, Target and Nebraska Furniture Mart blow out Walmart's prices when they decide that matching those prices are insufficient. Besides the lack of competitive will, Walmart caps salaries as a means of feeding the ambition of thousands of associates only to squeeze them out when they can't get promoted above the managerial level. Those who suck up the best survive, regardless of their work ethic or professional behavior, leading one to deduce that the brownest nose climbs the ladder the highest. Obviously, district managers and corporate office workers have completely lost their senses of smell and taste in order to squeeze their heads between the massive cheeks of this corporate monstrosity.

The only redeeming feature of that craptastic store is that the parking lot is enormous, lending room to teach young drivers how to work a standard transmission, allow showoffs to do donuts, and park RVs for travelers.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Problem #1... Walmart..
I have a problem with your #3 ...

You see, I did park waaaaaay out in the back of the parking lot, but I still got a dent. What happened to mine is that a stray F'n shopping cart got caught by the wind and was shoved into my car. With all of the space that it had I was capable of building up enough speed to out run ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked out the door of walmart to watch the f'n cart rolling straight towards my car. I started chasing, but wasn't fast enough. I was able to stop the cart before it hit the BMW beside me

Sadly I was only 18 and not smart enough to go into that store and start ripping people until my car got fixed. 6 years later I still look at the dent to this day as a constant reminder that sometimes being a jackass to people gets things done a lot faster. I should have went inside pissed.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
TheClassicCarKid

Drives: V45
Blur's right, the only redeeming thing about WalMart is the gargantuan parking lot.
TheClassicCarKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #14
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Sadly I was only 18 and not smart enough to go into that store and start ripping people until my car got fixed.
Wouldn't have mattered. There is a big ole sign outside that says "Walmart and it's customers can not be held liable for carts left out in the parking lot." I had the same thing happen to my last car (which was white) at another store. A cart hit but instead of leaving a dent, it scratched though the clear coat and left a nice big green mark on top of the white base coat.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote