Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
newcamaroowner

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro..About time
Shifter Trim

I guess that is what it is called. I have the black v6 with the gray hard plastics around my center console shiter..i have an automatic 6 spd with paddle shifters on steering wheel..well.the piece that has D, R, N, P, and M on it...its damaged..didnt notice it until now..im not even gonna try to go back to the dealer and mess with it. But, does anybody have the same color silver/gray metallic as I do..(you can look at the pics in my garage to see what I am talkin about.) they want to get rid of or sell or what not..maybe someone on here is changing out their entire color scheme on all the plastics and maybe doesnt want that piece anymore..its just the little square plastic piece with the P, R, N, D, M on it..not the whole console thing. if anyone could help me out..that would be great. ..its the same color as the Gray thats on the stereo, where you push the buttons and stuff..thanks again..I know this has nothing to do with the Engine, etc...sorry
newcamaroowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
BLUEMARO
A Classical Greek

Drives: DTS, Bonneville and an SS !
I would still make the dealer do it. I'm sure they wouldn't argue over that.
BLUEMARO is offline   Reply With Quote