Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
aron77

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
LS options for fog light housing?

I don't care that much about the fog lights so I haven't thought much about putting them on but I would like to do something with those ugly holes. I've seen a few vents or whatever those are but what kinds of options are out there for filling those holes? Cosmetic only would be fine but I was thinking something function too like I know someone on here put some pvc pipe in thiers for extra airflow to their cai and then put some kind of mesh cover on it. I liked the idea but since it was all fabricated it looked kind of unfinished to me. If I could find something along those lines that would function like a scoop and looked good too then that would be my top choice.
aron77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast

Drives: 2010 VR LS3
I don't think you'll find anything in the way of flowing more air to your airbox without some fabrication. Otherwise, cosmetically, I would say go with some T3, T2 ports or something similar?

As far as air supply from the fogs, I would say use some air duct hoses and run them up to your air box. You could cut some black mesh to put in the back of the fog light area to give it a cleaner look. But like you said those who have done it have fabricated it. With a little time and patience, or a good body shop you could make something look really nice. Or just have them covered over? lol.

options end at what your mind is capable of =)
Old 04-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
I believe Oolie (a member on here) fabbed up a way to get more air to his air box from the ls fog light holes.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
bluecam805
Team LFX

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
hate to be off topic.. if your going to toss the bezels out .i would like to buy em off you. please pm me if you wana make alittle extra cash
bluecam805 is offline   Reply With Quote