Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 11-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #1
msp2887

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black
Looking for a NJ area FI install/tune

Anyone have recommendations for FI install and tune in/around NJ? No purchases made yet, looking for a shop that can help me make the right purchases too.
msp2887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:53 PM   #2
Beefsquatch

Drives: 2010 LS3 camaro
ECS sells their own centri kit, tunetime is a vendor for procharger i believe. that leaves EFX, ProCom, RPM(delaware) and krazy house customs. krazy house is mostly a truck place i believe but they have done some FI on a zl1 before(AGP if im not mistaken).

Last edited by Beefsquatch; 11-10-2018 at 09:54 PM. Reason: typo
Beefsquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #3
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
ECS +1 Give Chris a call he"ll set you up with a package meeting your HP goal
https://www.eastcoastsupercharging.com/
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:21 AM   #4
One Sick Camaro
That Cam though...

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 15 SSV
jerry's speed shop fords nj. Jerry is a good guy.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:15 PM   #5
Frans96ss

Drives: 96SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by msp2887 View Post
Anyone have recommendations for FI install and tune in/around NJ? No purchases made yet, looking for a shop that can help me make the right purchases too.
Give us a call we do A LOT of Camaro stuff and we're in tax-free Delaware so that can definitely help out on some of the costs.

302-798-4000 or email us sales@raceprovenmotorsports.net

https://raceprovenmotorsports.net/

https://www.youtube.com/raceprovenmotorsports (Our Youtube channel with our builds)

Frans96ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:35 AM   #6
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Drives: 2013 1LE
^I highly recommend Fran at RPM.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:00 AM   #7
IDEALG
Chevy's "Rumble" Best!

Drives: 2015 ZL1 6 speed
Send a message via AIM to IDEALG
Funny how some fancy pictures get all the votes.

Maybe do your research instead of listening to all the forum whores. Just because you have a bunch of pictures of hot cars in your shop with mods doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

I've fixed several tunes from so called recommended shops. Don't read into the hype.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #8
Frans96ss

Drives: 96SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEALG View Post
Funny how some fancy pictures get all the votes.

Maybe do your research instead of listening to all the forum whores. Just because you have a bunch of pictures of hot cars in your shop with mods doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

I've fixed several tunes from so called recommended shops. Don't read into the hype.

Wow.... I sense some butt hurt there....... "fancy pics" ? If they dont wanna go off the fancy pics maybe they can go off the 14 years in business working on ONLY these type of cars, The multiple world records, Tons of proven cars and track records we have, etc.

Keep bashing other shops on a public forum and you will stay in the 1 bay garage that you are currently in.

Hope everything works out for you and maybe one day you can afford to sponsor the forum you are trying to get business from.
Frans96ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 12:42 PM   #9
IDEALG
Chevy's "Rumble" Best!

Drives: 2015 ZL1 6 speed
Send a message via AIM to IDEALG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans96ss View Post
Wow.... I sense some butt hurt there....... "fancy pics" ? If they dont wanna go off the fancy pics maybe they can go off the 14 years in business working on ONLY these type of cars, The multiple world records, Tons of proven cars and track records we have, etc.

Keep bashing other shops on a public forum and you will stay in the 1 bay garage that you are currently in.

Hope everything works out for you and maybe one day you can afford to sponsor the forum you are trying to get business from.

Did i bash someone? Seems someone else is more butt hurt then me.

One bay shop? Maybe do your research a little better before commenting.

I've been in business for over 60 years and i'm not going anywhere and i have sponsored this forum plenty again do your research i hardly come on here anymore. Have a great Holiday
Old 12-23-2018, 09:10 PM   #10
punk5150

Drives: 2014 SS/RS CRT
+2 for Jerry’s Speed Shop. Jerry put a cam in my L99 and has done other mods. No issues whatsoever. Would highly recommend him. He won’t do you wrong or sell you a bunch of crap you Don’t need.
punk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 09:26 AM   #11
East Coast Supercharging

Drives: 8 second C5 Drag Car, C6 Road racer
If you have any questions at all please let me know. Besides manufacturing our own kits we also install other manufacture kits as well depending on your goals for the build..

Chris
East Coast Supercharging is offline   Reply With Quote