Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 02-02-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
willys srt8

Drives: 07 Charger SRT8 Super Bee
Finally! Alternative reasonable ZL1 tires

Finally! I found some cheap all season Y rated tires. Toyo Proxes 4 plus. I would have to adjust the sizes to a 275/40 in the front and a 315/35 for the rear. They are the same diameter. It seems that only like 3 companies make exact fits and other than the F1G2s most are much more $. Continental and BFG are now making some but good luck finding them in stock. Ultimately, I decided to continue with summers due to relatively mild winters. I chose the Falken 453s in the size above. The UTOG is 300AAAvso slightly longer wear. I have run it's predecessor the 452 on my SRT and loved them. I can replace them twice for the price of the others.
willys srt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #2
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
I ordered some continental 315-35-20's and went to pick them up today and when they rolled them out I told them I did not like them at all. All I could see was a rock throwing tire. I did not like the tread design at all. I will have to check out what you got now and see what they look like.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote