Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #99
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Yeah, me too. Right now I'm Dons Bitch for the next 15 years.

My disposable engine deal is over. This one will last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny69 View Post
At least I didn't publicly post and I quote " I'll be Don's bitch for the next 15 years".

I'm more discreet and on the down low.
Owned
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #100
white ZL1

Drives: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsGN View Post
yea ,if it cost more money Im jumping off the GW Bridge ! We spent about $200,000 in the last four years on both cars the trailers and truck.
Now Im on a fixed income (ss) and living on peanut butter and jelly soufflés waiting for the Nursing Home to let me in but they said I cant bring the GN.
WTF !
dibs on the GN?
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #101
cam99

Drives: 2012 ZL1
I liked the other thread better :(

2012 ZL1 (sold)
JRE 75rwhp kit
catless
ported lsa TB

11.04 @ 128.35
on hoosier drs and skinnies
@ PRP with 1100DA
cam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #102
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Give it time. Jamie will open his mouth and say something to set us off. Right now, until something has happened, there's not much to talk about. If it makes you feel better then just remind him to use the right f*%#ing plugs this time.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Chris82xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #103
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam99 View Post
I liked the other thread better :(

Everyone did bc the truth was actually out in the open. The world knows why my car kept blowing up. Now that problem is solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
Give it time. Jamie will open his mouth and say something to set us off. Right now, until something has happened, there's not much to talk about. If it makes you feel better then just remind him to use the right f*%#ing plugs this time.
There will never be a ZR1 plug in anything I own or a shitload of other gen 5 owners that had moved over to Don as well.

Nothing to report right now. Everything has been taken apart and we are waiting on parts. Honestly, I could care less how long it takes. It was such a disappointing year both in results and pissing money away. The break from this car is really needed now. I'm sure once things pick up I'll get more anxious but right now I've all but forgotten about that money pit.

I do need to get my old block from the other shop one of these days before they sell it on me!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #104
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Everyone did bc the truth was actually out in the open. The world knows why my car kept blowing up. Now that problem is solved.

There will never be a ZR1 plug in anything I own or a shitload of other gen 5 owners that had moved over to Don as well.

Nothing to report right now. Everything has been taken apart and we are waiting on parts. Honestly, I could care less how long it takes. It was such a disappointing year both in results and pissing money away. The break from this car is really needed now. I'm sure once things pick up I'll get more anxious but right now I've all but forgotten about that money pit.

I do need to get my old block from the other shop one of these days before they sell it on me!!

Why you mad Bro?
nyny69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #105
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Why you mad Bro?
Can't wait to stab you.

Did you change your plugs yet?
Old 11-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #106
Slowhawk

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
Right now is just a waiting game. The pistons were custom order, the tranny is being pulled apart and I'm just lucky enough to see the car every day. Lots of idea's running through my head
Slowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #107
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhawk View Post
Right now is just a waiting game. The pistons were custom order, the tranny is being pulled apart and I'm just lucky enough to see the car every day. Lots of idea's running through my head
I'm gonna come up this week and drop the heads and stock intake off. Prob later in the week. I'll let you know once I figure it out.

When do you start charging storage?
Old 11-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #108
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Can't wait to stab you.

Did you change your plugs yet?
Nope. Still have your favorite plugs. I think you've burned more then I've changed. Sucks though, I just put them in 2 months ago.

Was actually waiting to see what Don prefers. I'd throw the TR7IX in that I originally had with blower but he might have other ideas.
nyny69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #109
Slowhawk

Quote:

When do you start charging storage?
Started 2 months ago
Old 11-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #110
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhawk View Post
Started 2 months ago
Hmmmm. I'm use to it by now!!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #111
Slowhawk

Quote:
Nope. Still have your favorite plugs. I think you've burned more then I've changed. Sucks though, I just put them in 2 months ago.

Was actually waiting to see what Don prefers. I'd throw the TR7IX in that I originally had with blower but he might have other ideas for the meth.
Depends on the setup. We run TR6's in a lot of our builds. They actually last a long time,even have some in 800rwhp cars and never burn't a plug.

Choices- tr6's ,br7,br8,br10.
I've never had problems with the TR7IX's either.

We just won't run GM plugs in FI cars.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #112
Camper
Banned

Drives: 10' 2SS LS3 M6
should I be running an 8 at 1k wheel?
Camper is offline   Reply With Quote