Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-06-2019, 08:37 PM   #379
mbrinker96

Drives: 2014 Camaro LS
Installed the vinyl today like Elvis's. Really liking the look with these headlights.

I also got my dive planes from ZL1 addons but they do not seem like they will fit right. They are the ikon dive planes for 2016 zl1 style bumper. Reviews on another site showed them fitting on a 2014 with the same bumper conversion. So I'm not sure if I got sent the wrong ones or if I should have ordered a different style. If someone knows exactly which version would fit it would be greatly appreciated!
Attached Images

mbrinker96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:03 PM   #380
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Old 08-10-2019, 11:54 AM   #381
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrinker96 View Post
Installed the vinyl today like Elvis's. Really liking the look with these headlights.

I also got my dive planes from ZL1 addons but they do not seem like they will fit right. They are the ikon dive planes for 2016 zl1 style bumper. Reviews on another site showed them fitting on a 2014 with the same bumper conversion. So I'm not sure if I got sent the wrong ones or if I should have ordered a different style. If someone knows exactly which version would fit it would be greatly appreciated!
That looks great!
orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:41 AM   #382
Mattchew

Drives: Camaro 2011 RS
Anyone else attempting to get a bellypan from Ikon? been trying but havent heard back yet
Old 09-02-2019, 04:20 PM   #383
GetSmart

Drives: 2013 Black SS
I ordered this bumper along with the 6th gen lights fit for a 2014 front bumper. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-14-15-...75.c100623.m-1

For the members who ordered this kit or similar kit, did yours come with hardware (washers, bolts, etc...) and if it didn't, what kind of hardware did you need? Thanks in advance!
Rotofab CAI, VMAX PTB, Borla S axle-back, Dynatech SuperMaxx 1 7/8" headers/HF cats, No weeds exhaust diverters, Apex air scoop & catch can, Rohana wheels, MPD1 Z-Force Hood, BTR Stage 3 cam, Vitesse Throttle Controller, etc...
GetSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:06 PM   #384
rewind69

Drives: 11' ZL465 2RS/SS #3119
Did Anyone here notice that the hood scoop Body lines don't match up at all with that bumper Nose piece... The Center line does.. But not the outer lines. The bumper top near the front of the hood are way off... And the pic shown on line covers that... Take A look closely... Just a heads up is all..
"As I sit here in the lanes.. I know this round will take some brains heat the tires, Stage it slow. Amber drops Stick you bitch!! Time to go! Coming up on the stripe, It's going to be tight, Please dear God Turn on my Win Light!!!"

'11 ZL465 2RS/SS SLP#3119 of 4000 made. 1 OF 515 With a 6spd and Retro Pkg!Synergy Green.

rewind69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #385
mbrinker96

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewind69 View Post
Did Anyone here notice that the hood scoop Body lines don't match up at all with that bumper Nose piece... The Center line does.. But not the outer lines. The bumper top near the front of the hood are way off... And the pic shown on line covers that... Take A look closely... Just a heads up is all..
The cowl lines fit the ss hood but not the v6 hood. It's not too noticeable in person.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #386
mbrinker96

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
I ordered this bumper along with the 6th gen lights fit for a 2014 front bumper. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-14-15-...75.c100623.m-1

For the members who ordered this kit or similar kit, did yours come with hardware (washers, bolts, etc...) and if it didn't, what kind of hardware did you need? Thanks in advance!
I was able to reuse the factory bolts on the bumper. The DRLs I ordered did not come with bolts or any mounting hardware, not sure if yours will. If they do let me know what they need, I haven't had time to take my bumper off again and I'd rather know what I need to get before I do.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #387
GetSmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrinker96 View Post
I was able to reuse the factory bolts on the bumper. The DRLs I ordered did not come with bolts or any mounting hardware, not sure if yours will. If they do let me know what they need, I haven't had time to take my bumper off again and I'd rather know what I need to get before I do.

Thanks, will do.
Rotofab CAI, VMAX PTB, Borla S axle-back, Dynatech SuperMaxx 1 7/8" headers/HF cats, No weeds exhaust diverters, Apex air scoop & catch can, Rohana wheels, MPD1 Z-Force Hood, BTR Stage 3 cam, Vitesse Throttle Controller, etc...
Old 09-11-2019, 10:58 PM   #388
Mattchew

Drives: Camaro 2011 RS
anyone had luck with getting under bumper guards. I really freakout anytime I drive over a steep incline
Old 09-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #389
GetSmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattchew View Post
anyone had luck with getting under bumper guards. I really freakout anytime I drive over a steep incline
you mean like these?

https://zl1addons.com/collections/sp...plitter-guards
Old 09-16-2019, 06:28 AM   #390
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
I'll have a 2014/15 SS hood on mine but won't be for awhile. It's at my painters and I'm going to go see it soon. Prepaint

Its going to be a winter project for him though.

I'll measure the cowl lines in the process. It's not confirmed if it matches it either but let's hope.

A guy on fb told me the lines are off on it too.

Lines are noticeable in person even to non car people ( atleast with synergy green )

I personally thought the lines would match because I believe ikon created it by hacking up a 2014 ss bumper as it's already got the slim top grill.
Attached Images

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:29 AM   #391
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
For fog lights I used 1/4" bolts forgot the length and 1/4 fender clips.

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:46 PM   #392
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
I'll have a 2014/15 SS hood on mine but won't be for awhile. It's at my painters and I'm going to go see it soon. Prepaint

Its going to be a winter project for him though.

I'll measure the cowl lines in the process. It's not confirmed if it matches it either but let's hope.

A guy on fb told me the lines are off on it too.

Lines are noticeable in person even to non car people ( atleast with synergy green )

I personally thought the lines would match because I believe ikon created it by hacking up a 2014 ss bumper as it's already got the slim top grill.
Sure is looking good 👍
orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote