Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #43
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Same here! Just not the hatchback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I have a 1.4T LTZ.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #44
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
I apologize up front.

We have an extremely strict rule against political debate/discussion.

I've deleted a few posts as to avoid any fodder from less mature members.

Please don't be offended if one of your posts were deleted.

Having said that. It will only take one post that is out of line to close this thread.

We simply don't want to entertain any debate that is politically oriented.

As much as you all have kept this conversation about companies and capitalism, there is an unavoidable connection to our country's politics.

I hope the mature discussion can continue but please don't be surprised if it is closed without explanation.

Respectfully,

Chris
Old 06-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #45
ss/rs-matt

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
I apologize up front.

We have an extremely strict rule against political debate/discussion.

I've deleted a few posts as to avoid any fodder from less mature members.

Please don't be offended if one of your posts were deleted.

Having said that. It will only take one post that is out of line to close this thread.

We simply don't want to entertain any debate that is politically oriented.

As much as you all have kept this conversation about companies and capitalism, there is an unavoidable connection to our country's politics.

I hope the mature discussion can continue but please don't be surprised if it is closed without explanation.

Respectfully,

Chris
I went ahead and deleted ALL my posts for you....wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or have two sides to the discussion. :-)

Old 06-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #46
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Say good bye thread.

"Good bye thread"

:(

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
Old 06-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #47
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss/rs-matt View Post
I went ahead and deleted ALL my posts for you....wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or have two sides to the arguement. :-)
This is exactly the sarcastic attitude that proves my point.

If you had bothered to pay attention, I left your posts quoted in other's replies to you. If you would have taken a bit more mature view of what I did, you would see that I strategically left your posts out there but made it so others wouldn't be immature and quote you just to spout off some immature crap that derails the thread.

My sincere apologies for thinking you to be the mature and reasonable person you appeared to be.

Either way. you're posts have still been quoted by others and they will remain whether you delete them or not.

So much for asking that people NOT get offended.

I should have known better.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #48
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
I went ahead and deleted ALL my posts for you....wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or have two sides to the discussion. :-)
Old 06-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #49
ss/rs-matt

Yea, I saw you left a post or two of mine. Why not just let the thread be? I think we were having a nice adult discussion. I'm sorry if my sarcasim offended you but I couldn't help and notice that other political posts where left and mine weren't. So, I made joke about. I really don't think sarcasim is immature in this arena, it's part of the fun.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #50
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Religion and Politics are not allowed on C5. Period. When I posted I expected the thread to be gone by the morning. Because the overall tone has been reasonable the moderators have allowed the thread to stay on. I can't speak for anyone else, but I would like to thank the moderators for the courtesy they have extended to us.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #51
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Yea, I saw you left a post or two of mine. Why not just let the thread be? I think we were having a nice adult discussion. I'm sorry if my sarcasim offended you but I couldn't help and notice that other political posts where left and mine weren't. So, I made joke about. I really don't think sarcasim is immature in this arena, it's part of the fun.
It's not about YOU. it's about the silly masses that can't read AND respond to your position without being immature and hateful...

There is NOTHING fun about these threads. They always turn in to childish
Fox vs MSNBC Obama vs Bush rant fests

If I wanted to take the easy way out, I'd delete this thread and give no reason for it...

Instead I make my concerns known, and ask for some understanding on the difficult situation the staff is in with regards to threads like this.

Instead I get you pouting because you had more posts deleted than anyone else.

But you don't see all the other posts I deleted... and you didn't bother to check to see how many of your posts I left quoted so that the debate could continue.

Bottom line, This is a privately owned and operated site. You agreed to the rules when you signed up.

There are Millions of sites that entertain this type of debate. If you don't like the way this site is managed with regards to this particular topic, I'm sure you can find others meet your expectations.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #52
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
You actually do put the 'i' in sarcasm

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
Old 06-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #53
ss/rs-matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
You actually do put the 'i' in sarcasm
Haha, damn Chinese built iPhone didn't auto correct me. Damn unions got their way and moved all the jobs to china. I blame them for my poor spelling.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #54
a_Username

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cd03gro View Post
Oh, but they could be so much more fun. I'm tempted. . .
I think I'll just post a link to rent-seeking... erm I mean "fair trade" and be done with it lol.
I fail,,,I loose,,,I will admit ,,I will not deny. Your mustang is unquestionably the best and fastest thing on god given earth. ,,,,,,please,it hurts me when you say the deny and fail thing. ONE MORE TIME,,,,I HAVE FAILED,,,,,I DRIVE A BIG FAT SLOW LS3 CAMARO THAT WILL NEVER,NEVER,NEVER IN ANY WAY OUT RUN A MUSTANG. AND MY CAMARO IS VERY UGLY !! YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND FORTUNATE TO HAVE THAT COYOTE.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #55

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
If you are an unemployed American worker, and not one of the few who work with the blessing and ok of the Chinese, just take that famed "economics class" everyone talks about, do your part for the greater good and stay unemployed, and send a thank you card to the Chinese consulate expressing your appreciation for the current world economy.
Cash your unemployment check, and just go with the program. There is no hope for you anyway.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #56
a_Username

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
If you are an unemployed American worker, and not one of the few who work with the blessing and ok of the Chinese, just take that famed "economics class" everyone talks about, do your part for the greater good and stay unemployed, and send a thank you card to the Chinese consulate expressing your appreciation for the current world economy.
Cash your unemployment check, and just go with the program. There is no hope for you anyway.
Ironically, it's economics that proves that unemployment in a market devoid of any government intervention is purely voluntary. Furthermore, it can also shed some light on how enacting tariffs, quotas, etc. hurt the same people you are trying to protect. Or you can keep being worried about a country whose per capita GDP can't even break the top 75.

Keep it up China lol.
I fail,,,I loose,,,I will admit ,,I will not deny. Your mustang is unquestionably the best and fastest thing on god given earth. ,,,,,,please,it hurts me when you say the deny and fail thing. ONE MORE TIME,,,,I HAVE FAILED,,,,,I DRIVE A BIG FAT SLOW LS3 CAMARO THAT WILL NEVER,NEVER,NEVER IN ANY WAY OUT RUN A MUSTANG. AND MY CAMARO IS VERY UGLY !! YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND FORTUNATE TO HAVE THAT COYOTE.
Closed Thread