Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 10-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
montez34

Drives: monte carlo z34
Parents bought a new SUV

Well, my parents finally bought a new car after around 10 years. I was urging them to buy the new Tahoe or Denali, but seemed to ignore me. They go to the Toyota dealership and test drive an 06 4 Runner (2.9 financing). Anyways, after negotiating ( Dad is a haggler like nobody else) drove it off the lot. They got excited and drove 45 mintues to my apartment to show me. Let me say, I was quite impressed. I biased towards GM like nobody else. But, this Toyota was an exception. The first thing I noticed were the shiny gunmetal wheels chopping through. I absolutley hate gold colors, but Toyota came out with a Driftwood Pear Metallic that really caught my eye. For some reason, this color appealed to me. The interiro was fabulous. The only complaint I have with it is the head room (I'm 6'3), but it isn't as bad as you think it is. Smooth ride, I am impressed with Toyota now. (Not going to buy any in the future though). Its a Limited 4wd..... I would give it an 8.5 out of 10.
montez34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #2
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
I'm sorry traitor. j/k. hope it treats them right.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:29 PM   #3
montez34

Drives: monte carlo z34
lol I hope it does too
montez34 is offline   Reply With Quote