Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 01-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #225
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAdams View Post
Did you happen to come across COFBA (Central Oklahoma F-Body Association)? They used to be a very active group when I was a member. I've often wondered if they disbanded during the gap between 2002 & 2010. Maybe they just have a smaller presence online; the old website was very active.
I tried the link you put up. It took me to a homepage but I couldn't navigate on there anywhere.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #226
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
I emailed the guys at COFBA. It seems to be a small group, but they do things like race nights and picnics during the summer. I told them about our "5th Generation Oklahoma Camaro Club" and mentioned that we might be interested in having a combo meet from time to time. Still waiting a response but I'll let you know the outcome of that one.

19 days till Louie's!!!!
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:20 AM   #227
lbs13
Wilmes Winner!

Drives: RS/1SS/IBM
Color Breakdown..... I havent posted on this thread but I'm south of Lawton and have a 1SS in Imperial Blue Metallic with Black Stripes. I took delivery in October Last year.
lbs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #228
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbs13 View Post
Color Breakdown..... I havent posted on this thread but I'm south of Lawton and have a 1SS in Imperial Blue Metallic with Black Stripes. I took delivery in October Last year.
Gotcha!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #229
tbarber87

SOOOOO. . .. How bout this snow? UGH! I noticed supercop has already got his baby stored for the weekend. . .any others? I just hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers that class is cancelled Thursday night and work on Friday as well. . .otherwise, looks like I'll be missing a day of class and work
Old 01-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #230
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I already told my boss if it snowed or the roads iced over, I am NOT coming in. He said "no problem I will come get you". I live 63 miles one way from work and he still said he would come get me. That's
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #231
btlmatrix

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
I think supercop needs to get this added to his car if he can get a blue/red lights

btlmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #232
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarber87 View Post
SOOOOO. . .. How bout this snow? UGH! I noticed supercop has already got his baby stored for the weekend. . .any others? I just hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers that class is cancelled Thursday night and work on Friday as well. . .otherwise, looks like I'll be missing a day of class and work
Mine has been all tucked away in the garage since last meet... well i am also offshore so not missing anything. hope the weather is nice when i get home!
camaro_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #233
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by btlmatrix View Post
I think supercop needs to get this added to his car if he can get a blue/red lights

yes these are awesome, i have pre ordered mine already and you can get them in red and blue that is what i ordered. they have all colors. there is a thread on here about it.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #234
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuSoonersGirl View Post
I already told my boss if it snowed or the roads iced over, I am NOT coming in. He said "no problem I will come get you". I live 63 miles one way from work and he still said he would come get me. That's
From what I've heard (I didn't witness the news in person tonight) but people are saying they are closing down all the major roads at 3pm on Thursday. . .this would mean. . .NO CLASS and NO WORK I am not a fan of ice storms (as beautiful as they are) but I could use a day relaxing at home. . .assuming I have heat.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #235
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
From what I've heard (I didn't witness the news in person tonight) but people are saying they are closing down all the major roads at 3pm on Thursday. . .this would mean. . .NO CLASS and NO WORK I am not a fan of ice storms (as beautiful as they are) but I could use a day relaxing at home. . .assuming I have heat.
Luuuckyyyy. Well I hope you get your relaxation in. While you are relaxing and taking it easy think of poor OuSoonersGirl hard at work. lolol just kidding of course. hope you get your rest!!!!
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #236
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
Quote:
damn, hope they let me leave work early enough. I work in Norman, but live in Fairview(over 2 hours northwest). It was he'll drivin' the camaro back in the Christmas eve blizzard!
Old 01-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #237
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Quote:
I will be thinking of you guys as I enjoy this nice warm Gulf of Mexico weather!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #238
reddevil

Drives: Red Jewel camaro
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_eddie View Post
I will be thinking of you guys as I enjoy this nice warm Gulf of Mexico weather!
Don't get sun burned!!
reddevil is offline   Reply With Quote