Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 01-08-2018, 10:52 PM   #1
BradBeav

Drives: 2018 ZL1 conv
2018 ZL1 chrome rims?

Hey Guys I am new to the Forum. I just bought a 2018 ZL1. It should be ready for pick up in the next couple of months. I am kind of old school...http://www.camaro5.com/forums/images/smilies/crazy.gif... but, I am not a fan of the the Black rims. Anyone know where to order 19 or 20" chrome rims and 10 in front tires and 11 inch for the rear for 2018 ZL1? Alot of the rims that I am looking at say they won't work with the 2018 new braking system . . . thanks
BradBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #2
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Are you looking to go aftermarket with a different design entirely or get a replica or have your OEM wheels chromed?

Any 19" or 20" wheel should easily clear the brakes of the 6th gen ZL1, it's when you get down to 18" and 17" you have to be careful.

If you're going aftermarket there is MILLIONS of options out there, lol, it's completely overwhelming, but I'd start looking at some of the top companies...Forgestar, ADV1, Forgeline, Strasse, HRE, BBS, etc. and see if you like their choices. All of them can be made/are available in the stock sizing for the ZL1 and most can be customized to have a little more negative offset to get the wheel/tire flush with the fender.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote