Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
Blacamaro

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
London St. Thomas area cruise meets

It's been a week since my last post so I thought I'd get on with an update.

Country Cruising at Plunkett's last Thursday was down a bit but still a great event. It was one of these deals where I out ran the rain storm getting out of St. Thomas. Turnout was down a bit because of the weather, or more likely the weather outlook because the weather actualy cleared up for the cruise. But there was still a big crowd and it was well worth going to. No fifth gens there other than us. Lots of praise as usual.

We skipped the St. Thomas A&W on Saturday to go to the stock car track. It was the week where the St. Thomas Lions club cruise splits the crowd so it was a good one to miss.

Weather was bad Sunday afternoon so we stayed home from the London Canadian Tire cruise. It did clear up around six but I think the cruise would have been rained out already.

Today we went to the Tillsonburg Wendy's cruise. Teriffic cruise, lots of cars, more than last week with the shakey forecast we had. Like most cruises a lot of the same cars are there every week. But there does seem to be more new blood there each week than most of the other cruises. And the People that run it put their heart and soul into the thing. This cruise is a very close tie to the Plunkett Estate cruise on my favorites list.

Tomorrow is clear. I would love to make it to Strathroy although I don't think we can do it.

Thursday is Steve Plunkett's Country Cruising. One of our must attend events. However, the forecast is lots of rain on Thursday. We'll see if it is clear in the afternoon.

This Saturday is the bigger week for the St. Thomas A&W since the Lions Club takes this week off.

Sunday is the Canadian Tire Cruise in London.
Blacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote