Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-27-2016, 10:59 AM   #99
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow1616 View Post
Well I learned something new. Never heard of him before.
Ric Flair was the 16 time World Heavywieght Champion. Between 1981 and 1991 he was the NWA world champion. He held the title for the entire time, except for 16 months. You can't win it that many times with out losing it first. Acknowalaged as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest professional wrestling performer of all time!! '' To be the MAN, you gotta beat the MAN, And I am THE MAN!! WHHOOOOOOOO!!!'' The nature boy, Ric Flair.

Last edited by Kenny Camaro; 09-27-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:54 PM   #100
FAST SHIFT CAMARO
BADASS SPEED

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
I admire that you are enjoying this car instead of locking it up in a climate controlled garage where it only comes out for car shows. Please post pics and vids, I'm sure we would all enjoy seeing it
HMMM Now you have me thinking....maybe this car should be preserved in a collectors showroom / museum before I wreck the crap out of it. I have documents to show it was Ric Flairs car too. PM me if you are interested in this car!!! Otherwise I'm driving it!!!

https://youtu.be/hA0MTkHLO0g

Who wouldn't want Ric's 2010 Camaro SS?????
High flow carbon fiber cold air intake, 2.55″ sc drive pulley, LPE solid sc isolator coupling, LPE sc snout (ported and polished), 62 lbs fuel injectors, LPE harmonic balancer, 18% overdrive lower pulley, LPE-, Supercharger- camshaft, Dual valve springs with titanium retainers/hardened locks, Lingenfelter CNC’d, LSA cylinder heads with lightweight valves, Lingenfelter, Hi Capacity Heat exchanger with fans, Oversized COOLANT RESERVOIR, American Racing long tube headers, high flow cats, high flow 3″ X-pipe and Mid-section., Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can
YOUTUBE BADASS SPEED

Last edited by FAST SHIFT CAMARO; 09-27-2016 at 02:21 PM.
FAST SHIFT CAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:09 PM   #101
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST SHIFT CAMARO View Post
HMMM Now you have me thinking....maybe this car should be preserved in a collectors showroom / museum before I wreck the crap out of it. I have documents to show it was Ric Flairs car too. PM me if you are interested in this car!!! Otherwise I'm driving it!!!
Even if you wreck it, some wild fan will still buy it to restore and show it off

Enjoy it to its fullest! You'll have more stories to tell and those experiences are priceless.

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 03:52 PM   #102
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Ric Flair was the 16 time World Heavywieght Champion. Between 1981 and 1991 he was the NWA world champion. He held the title for the entire time, except for 16 months. You can't win it that many times with out losing it first. Acknowalaged as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest professional wrestling performer of all time!! '' To be the MAN, you gotta beat the MAN, And I am THE MAN!! WHHOOOOOOOO!!!'' The nature boy, Ric Flair.
One of my favorite matches was Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat at WrestleWar 89. The match took over an hour with Flair winning by a small package. Flair at this point, became Face and later that evening, he was then attacked by Terry Funk ending with piledriver on a table.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:50 AM   #103
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
That is so awesome. I am a really big Nature Boy fan since the early 80's. I would give up my catch can to shake hands with Ric Flair. When was this photo taken?
I played golf with him one time. His group needed a 4th so I joined in - Good Times!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:48 PM   #104
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
I played golf with him one time. His group needed a 4th so I joined in - Good Times!
That is a cool story. That makes you, the 4th horseman.
Was he any good? What did he shoot?
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:55 PM   #105
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
That is a cool story. That makes you, the 4th horseman.
Was he any good? What did he shoot?
He had a mean Hook! And it went a mile! There was another Wrestler (there are a lot of them in Tampa area) that couldn't hit a Fairway so we spent a lot of time looking for little white orbs
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:44 PM   #106
Z06-SS

Drives: 2016 Z06
Very cool, thanks for posting the pic/story.
Z06-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:32 PM   #107
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
One of my favorite matches was Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat at WrestleWar 89. The match took over an hour with Flair winning by a small package. Flair at this point, became Face and later that evening, he was then attacked by Terry Funk ending with piledriver on a table.
Ahhhhh yes. I remember that one. That was real entertainment!
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:07 PM   #108
FAST SHIFT CAMARO
BADASS SPEED

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Some recent photos of the famous Ric Flair Supercharged Camaro SS
Attached Images

High flow carbon fiber cold air intake, 2.55″ sc drive pulley, LPE solid sc isolator coupling, LPE sc snout (ported and polished), 62 lbs fuel injectors, LPE harmonic balancer, 18% overdrive lower pulley, LPE-, Supercharger- camshaft, Dual valve springs with titanium retainers/hardened locks, Lingenfelter CNC’d, LSA cylinder heads with lightweight valves, Lingenfelter, Hi Capacity Heat exchanger with fans, Oversized COOLANT RESERVOIR, American Racing long tube headers, high flow cats, high flow 3″ X-pipe and Mid-section., Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can
YOUTUBE BADASS SPEED
FAST SHIFT CAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote