Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 11:54 AM   #141
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stacy View Post
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but who really cares?

Some old lady was coming out of the Piggy Wiggly and noticed my car. She asked if I had a 6 or an 8 and I'm like, well, I only got 6, but it's a very POWERFUL 6. She stuck her old, greasy tongue out at me, laughed and wandered away muttering about my pathetic 6....

Wow I've been thinking about it all day now, I think I have something like sadness diarrhea of the brain. I mean this is really bad... went to take a dump and a tampon fell out of my ass! I know! That's how emo I am over this whole thing. I am thinking about selling my car and joining the Circus, but then come to find out no more elephants in the Circus!? I'm like WTF???

So I found this forum and thought I could find some other 6'ers to come over to my house and give me a big group hug... cause that's what I am really needing right now. Just some good wubbers from the men folk.

Not even getting any love from my GF right now... Every morning she wakes up and laughs hysterically for 20 minutes about my 6. Then of course her boyfriend (who has an 8 ) chimes in with all his BS, I swear I am going to kill that guy.

Oh sorry, went OT... So anyway, do you guys have some snappy come-backs for that old lady, my GF and her BF? I really need something that will make them go "WTF?".

It may have a "6"... but I have a "12"?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
Old 06-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #142
jsc52ss

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss
I wanted a 6 at first but they only had an 8 when I was in the market. I wanted a 6 since I first knew about Camaros. I wanted the style of the 4th gen at the time since my buddy had one in HS. My coworker now had the 5th gen 6. Everyone was surprised when I found and bought the 5th gen ss haha
Old 06-17-2016, 01:28 PM   #143
deweyg63

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS 500+ h.p. monster
Quote:

Some old lady was coming out of the Piggy Wiggly and noticed my car. She asked if I had a 6 or an 8 and I'm like, well, I only got 6, but it's a very POWERFUL 6. She stuck her old, greasy tongue out at me, laughed and wandered away muttering about my pathetic 6....

Wow I've been thinking about it all day now, I think I have something like sadness diarrhea of the brain. I mean this is really bad... went to take a dump and a tampon fell out of my ass! I know! That's how emo I am over this whole thing. I am thinking about selling my car and joining the Circus, but then come to find out no more elephants in the Circus!? I'm like WTF???

So I found this forum and thought I could find some other 6'ers to come over to my house and give me a big group hug... cause that's what I am really needing right now. Just some good wubbers from the men folk.

Not even getting any love from my GF right now... Every morning she wakes up and laughs hysterically for 20 minutes about my 6. Then of course her boyfriend (who has an 8 ) chimes in with all his BS, I swear I am going to kill that guy.

Oh sorry, went OT... So anyway, do you guys have some snappy come-backs for that old lady, my GF and her BF? I really need something that will make them go "WTF?".

I know it's only a 6 but some old ladies don't like em that wide
Old 06-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #144
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
Wait for it.....wait for it.......

CATCH CAN!

continue thread!
Damn right. A catch can will make you whole again.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:35 PM   #145
Tenring

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS - SIM
Quote:

WTF.....what kind or Circus has no elephants!
Old 06-17-2016, 01:44 PM   #146
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
This thread will go 7+ pages.
you nailed it, how prescient.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:58 PM   #147
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Could be worse OP, I got complimented today on my nice Mustang! I may need to sell it, how much is a Mustang with 23K miles like mine going for?
Old 06-17-2016, 02:21 PM   #148
Mr. Stacy
El Duderino

Drives: 2011 2LTRS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Could be worse OP, I got complimented today on my nice Mustang! I may need to sell it, how much is a Mustang with 23K miles like mine going for?
A nice lady complimented me on my "Camry" at the gas station the other day.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:28 PM   #149
GrandAmGT

Drives: 2010 1LT & 2016 Cadillac CTS V6
The OP made this exact same post on CityData.com: http://www.city-data.com/forum/autom...-confused.html

It's up to seven pages of comments. Let's make sure Camaro5 can maintain the page lead!
Old 06-17-2016, 02:30 PM   #150
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
I guess we're lucky he bought a V6... just think about what his post would be like if he had waited to buy a 6th gen with a 4 banger in it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
Old 06-17-2016, 02:32 PM   #151
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAmGT View Post
The OP made this exact same post on CityData.com: http://www.city-data.com/forum/autom...-confused.html

It's up to seven pages of comments. Let's make sure Camaro5 can maintain the page lead!
Is this you OP?
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2016, 02:34 PM   #152
failshift
Banned

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LSX376 SLP TVS2300 '13 1LE
Full front half protected by Xpel PPF
Instagram:@Failshift
625hp/582tq
1LE Owners Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/559684050767758/
Old 06-17-2016, 02:47 PM   #153
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
OP, don't worry.

You got yourself a manual right and NOT an auto right?
Old 06-17-2016, 02:53 PM   #154
failshift
Banned

https://youtu.be/FrLequ6dUdM

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LSX376 SLP TVS2300 '13 1LE
Full front half protected by Xpel PPF
Instagram:@Failshift
625hp/582tq
1LE Owners Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/559684050767758/

Closed Thread