Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #118987
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy Doo View Post
Good lord.
That's what I said!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #118988
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
It's comical how the Mustang trolls act and even some of our members can get ridiculous.
Ya.

I am not a big race type guy. I will take my car to the track a few times, just to see what i can do, but i don't like get super excited about it.

I just don't understand how a debate can get people so pissed. instead of getting all worked up, just go to the track and settle it. Simple.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #118989
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
hey Xanthos... you still gonna be in Nashvegas next week?
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
Old 04-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #118990
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

How much did you have to pay for your clear bra Scrap? The dude that did mine charged me $750 and it's bubbling in places on my mirrors. :(
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #118991
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
Ya.

I am not a big race type guy. I will take my car to the track a few times, just to see what i can do, but i don't like get super excited about it.

I just don't understand how a debate can get people so pissed. instead of getting all worked up, just go to the track and settle it. Simple.
I plan to take mine to the strip a few times but I don't care if someone may be faster than me. There is always going to be someone faster than you unless you can afford an Enzo or Veyron. I bought my car because I love Camaros and it was by far the best bang for your buck as far as looks & performance goes. People that take stuff like that so serious are funny because it makes me wonder how they deal with "real life" situations.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #118992
Scrappy Doo

Quote:
How much did you have to pay for your clear bra Scrap? The dude that did mine charged me $750 and it's bubbling in places on my mirrors. :(
OUCH

I just did the rockers between the wheels and the lower rear bumper where the back tires kick up rocks for now. it goes up to that body line about 3 inches up from the bottom of the doors all the way along the car. $200

I waited to do the rest until I got my stripes painted on. To do the front and mirrors, another $200. And a retint of my 2 side windows to 50%. My 35% is just too damn dark.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #118993
Scrappy Doo

Quote:
I plan to take mine to the strip a few times but I don't care if someone may be faster than me. There is always going to be someone faster than you unless you can afford an Enzo or Veyron. I bought my car because I love Camaros and it was by far the best bang for your buck as far as looks & performance goes. People that take stuff like that so serious are funny because it makes me wonder how they deal with "real life" situations.
Absolutely. Couldn't agree more.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #118994
Scrappy Doo

Quote:
And sorry I didn't answer your concern. I would take it back and have him re do it for free. the stuff is warrantied by 3m, and he should stand behind his work.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #118995
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Just one year i would like to make what i make, no taxes. LOL
Join the military. Get deployed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
hey Xanthos... you still gonna be in Nashvegas next week?
Nope... unfortunately. I'm going to make a trip out that way though sometime this summer (Julyish probably) if you want to meet up for lunch or something.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Old 04-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #118996
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
And sorry I didn't answer your concern. I would take it back and have him re do it for free. the stuff is warrantied by 3m, and he should stand behind his work.
He said he would fix it but I've been so damn busy with this project the last few months that I haven't had a chance to get it done. I think I'll ride it out because once I get my new hood I'll have to have it re-done anyway.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #118997
Scrappy Doo

Quote:
He said he would fix it but I've been so damn busy with this project the last few months that I haven't had a chance to get it done. I think I'll ride it out because once I get my new hood I'll have to have it re-done anyway.
Revolution?
Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #118998
Scrappy Doo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
Join the military. Get deployed.

Nope... unfortunately. I'm going to make a trip out that way though sometime this summer (Julyish probably) if you want to meet up for lunch or something.
- X
Too old for that. LOL.

Dyncorp on the other hand....
Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #118999
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
OUCH

I just did the rockers between the wheels and the lower rear bumper where the back tires kick up rocks for now. it goes up to that body line about 3 inches up from the bottom of the doors all the way along the car. $200

I waited to do the rest until I got my stripes painted on. To do the front and mirrors, another $200. And a retint of my 2 side windows to 50%. My 35% is just too damn dark.
I have the entire front fascia, 24" of my hood and the backside of my mirrors. I'm also going to have my side windows re-tinted. I had my rear glass and the two smaller back pieces done as dark as you can get them (next to limo tint) but I was paranoid about being pulled over for my front sides so I had them done as the legal tint. Now I'm regretting it because I see so many people have their windows as dark as my rear. The shop said they would do it for me for $100.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #119000
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

I'm torn between these two hoods. What do you think? I'm also considering the front fascia from Unrestricted and rear diffuser of the Sinister Camaro because it would go with my license plate.

http://www.unrestrictedmotorsports.c..._Interior.html

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74131
Closed Thread

Tags
10 tags for dg, 3.4l of ram-air fury ftw!, all tags for fake palm tree, always remember to not forget, call tactical z peanut, dg's tag empire restored, hail to da hose, lol@xsoptifail, nick is a delicate flower, post if you notice this tag, potd extended to weekends, pq is still shorter than frodo, pq is the coolest.........., sugar shack, votw every friday