Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 01:58 AM   #29
sspolo

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
I believe that on average, male drivers get into more accidents. However, based on what I have seen, male drivers get into accidents because we get distracted with the stereo or something while female drivers are just nervous and don't react as quick. Obviously there are exceptions and I'm sure there are many female drivers that can kick ass.

I work at a place where I can see the parking lot most of the time and I see how fast men park their cars compared to women.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #30
sexybeast=Camaro5thgen

Drives: camaro 2013 1lt
see men are more fearless so they drive wild !! on other hand women just drive bad and scared!!! based on riding with mo in law sis in law and my wife !! and oh yea worst are suv and truck driving women
Old 07-21-2013, 07:32 AM   #31
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspolo View Post
I believe that on average, male drivers get into more accidents. However, based on what I have seen, male drivers get into accidents because we get distracted with the stereo or something while female drivers are just nervous and don't react as quick. Obviously there are exceptions and I'm sure there are many female drivers that can kick ass.

I work at a place where I can see the parking lot most of the time and I see how fast men park their cars compared to women.
Haha, are you for real??!! Dude it has been shown that men are by far more aggressive and competitive drivers. And THAT is why we get into more accidents. If you're in a lane that is ending in a few hundred feet and there is a man in the car next to you, both of you will gun it until either one of you goes flying off the road or you both slam into each other or it becomes more than blatantly obvious that the one with the faster car will end up in front. A female driver will be far more willing to use her brakes and let you go in front of her. Women are more careful drivers when it comes to yielding, stopping, merging, and obeying traffic signs and lights. Even driving instructors will tell you that women drivers are naturally easier to teach driving to because they listen, pay attention, and do as they are told.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #32
72MachOne99GT
Anthrax Popcorn User

Drives: 2013 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
....women... are naturally easier to teach... because they listen, pay attention, and do as they are told.

Where the flying duck turd do you find those women at?
Quote:
...if you want to compare performance numbers, well, the GT500 retains it's title of the highest hp, worst performing car in the world.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #33
sspolo

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Haha, are you for real??!! Dude it has been shown that men are by far more aggressive and competitive drivers. And THAT is why we get into more accidents. If you're in a lane that is ending in a few hundred feet and there is a man in the car next to you, both of you will gun it until either one of you goes flying off the road or you both slam into each other or it becomes more than blatantly obvious that the one with the faster car will end up in front. A female driver will be far more willing to use her brakes and let you go in front of her. Women are more careful drivers when it comes to yielding, stopping, merging, and obeying traffic signs and lights. Even driving instructors will tell you that women drivers are naturally easier to teach driving to because they listen, pay attention, and do as they are told.
Men are more aggressive drivers but now imagine your example. One of the guys ends up hitting the side walk or something and their car stops. Behind them was a female driver. From what I have seen, the female driver,in many cases, wouldn't know what to do and end up hitting the stopped vehicle.

Also maybe women to teach since they listen more at the same time they are really nervous about driving (not all of them). I don't know if you have ever thought a women how to drive or just let her borrow and unknown vehicle to her. If you ever do its going to feel like that's your last ride.

I love women, they are great. I really don't think there is anything better than them. Just as a man I have my not so good traits, many women are just not good drivers.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #34
Rapid Runner

Drives: 2012 Audi TT-RS
Old 07-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #35
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
This is my first lock since graduating OCS. I don't think I need to explain myself on this one.
warn 145:159 ban
Closed Thread