Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #29
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I WONDER if he's REALLY sleeping.....
most likely in the car lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:19 AM   #30
DaddySS
Kept The Faith

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
Congrats and thanks to you and Scotty for keeping us posted.
DaddySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #31
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
G1 phone????

Seriously though, CONGRATS!!
Old 07-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #32
dvnt88
Kickin' Assphalt

Drives: 1997 Z-28 30th Anniversary Ed.
Ahmen too that, it's people like Scotty that make or break a sale. ")
Old 07-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #33
hb-rocks

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
G1 phone????

T-Mobiles Google phone to compete with the Iphone?

And wow...what a great story here..!
Thanks for sharing! Congrats on your new car!
hb-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #34
Bryan2230

Drives: 2014 Red Hot Camaro 2SS/RS
I would have just said, "Beam me up scottie", You would have made it to Newman Chevrolet quicker.

Former owner of a 2010 Victory Red 2LT/RS
Delivered: September 11, 2009
Current owner of a 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS
Delivered: October 24, 2013
Bryan2230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #35
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
most likely in the car lol.
My neighbors said the same thing on Friday when I was in my car setting up the voice name tags for the handsfree bluetooth. One of them joked, you want me to get you a pillow?

I had neighbors that live down the block that never said anything to me, come over to look and ask questions. The other Camaro owners on the board were not kidding, this Camaro attracts sooo much attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
G1 phone????

The Android phone will dominate oneday and I love it. Don't need the pretty Iphone.

And thanks, I love this CAR!!!

So I'm home now at 1:30am... I love driving at night, those Halos are so wicked, day or night people pull up to me, I'm averaging 3 thumbs ups a day so far. I can't count the mouthed wows or intentional pulling up next to me and smiling.

I had a different friend today in my car on the highway, a pretty blonde in a white Mazda pulls up to me, she gives the thumbs up and mouths "nice", smiles and keeps moving by. My buddy goes... "did you just see that? That was one hot girl. I hate you man." I just smiled.

I've had two riced up Honda civics (with teens) wanting to race. The first car was Friday just before night. I heard them pull up next to me and downshift. My other friend goes... well not even 24 hours in your new Camaro and you're being challenged. I smiled at the two teen boys and said sorry, not today. They begged me, I laughed and said sorry. They took off with their loud broken muffler.

Saturday night a group of teens see my Halos pull up behind them they get into the lane left of me and slow down, and the passenger prompts me for a race. I found this hilarious, I just shook my head... no... and they went on their way. I have never had these challenges in my life, the stares, the thumbs up... outside of the $70,000 and up vehicles, I've never seen such excitement for a car, NEVER.

Gas station as well, a guy in his van, purposely spinning around the pumps to look at my car and nodding his head in approval.

I have like 240 miles on the car in day two, all I want to do is drive, it's insane. I keep the Camaro in the garage at night but, twice at night already, I'll go downstairs to look at it, I can't believe it's in my garage!

I'm sorry I never got to a write up about my Friday, it's hard to stay home and to not be driving. I'm going to HATE going to work and being 8 hours away from my car!

ZERO problem with the rearview mirror, yeah it's big but omg, no issue with it.

The blindspots are still something to get use to but the miles I'm putting on it is giving me great practice. I believe the other Camaro owners when they say, you'll adjust after a while to driving with more care when switching lanes.

A lot of bugs died today, as I looked at them all over my clear bra. Yeah, the 3M clear bra rocks.

Love the auto dimming lights, it's so cool. The ABL looks great at night on the side doors but I like that I have the option to shut them off.

Seats are comfortable! The Boston sound system is loud! but I'm not a audiophile by any means but I love it.

Man the A/C works like magic, it's been in the low 80's and it's amazing in keeping me cool in a HOT looking car!

I've had no defects showing, seems to be a solid build, thanks MOLE! (my Camaro was on his last week shift)

I'm once again... exhausted and need to sleep. Warning to upcoming new owners... This Camaro will cause your face to hurt from smiling and major lack of sleep because of hours of driving fatigue.

I will post pics tomorrow, everytime I want to upload my phone goes off and I'm flying out of my Cave to another friend's house.

GM what have you done? A man needs SLEEP!!

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!

Last edited by GothamCamaro; 07-12-2009 at 02:49 PM.
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 AM   #36
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
I told you we wouldn't see you posting much this weekend
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:14 AM   #37
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
cool, enjoy and be safe.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #38
Blackwolf

Drives: 02 Grand Prix, 99 Z71 10 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post

Just out of curiosity, what is the Vin# on that bad boy? I ask because my car was also built on 6/25/09 but has yet to arrive at my dealer. (Only about 40 miles from Cedarburg.)

My Vin# is 21863 and my dealer seems reluctant to call for a locate until the car is 10 days late. My Expiration in Transit was 7/6/09 so the car is "only" 4 days behind the guesstimate.

Thanks!!
I'm just looking for some type of correlation between Vin #'s and delivery dates to common areas. Is your Vin # close to mine?? Ahead or behind??

Thanks.
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."
Aaron Gold, About.com

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #39
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I told you we wouldn't see you posting much this weekend
OMG you weren't lying Scotty! I'm resting at the moment, catching the Cubs game and thinking... where can I drive to after the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
I'm just looking for some type of correlation between Vin #'s and delivery dates to common areas. Is your Vin # close to mine?? Ahead or behind??

Thanks.
I'm sorry Blackwolf, when reading posts this weekend, I'm usually half dead... and missed your question. It's A9121844, hope that helps!

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #40
fad1

Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
Wow, that is so awesome. Congrats.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #41
boatingbent

Drives: 69 Pontiac Firebird
Not to hijack the thread but I was at Iola Old Car Swap meet in Iola from Wend to today and saw a Black SS and also a IOM SS in the Campground
3300, Order scheduled for production
3400, Order broadcast
3800, Order produced..2G1FT1EW4A9125913
Delivered to me July 28th
boatingbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #42
spi

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
Congrats on finally getting your car. I have had mine for a month (which is why i havent been posting, been to busy driving EVERYWHERE) and i still get all of the same attention that i was getting the day i recieved my car, so dont expect all those thumbs ups, and nice car, and smiles you will be getting them for a while.

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote