Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking APEX Motorsports @ Camaro5Fest!

Camaro5Fest is almost here and we wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up on what to expect from Apex Motorsports this year. Just like last year Paul, Victoria, and myself will be on site Thursday thru Saturday. We will also be joined by Apex Morgan. She will be signing free copies of her new poster at the track on Friday and Saturday so be sure to come by the tent and get one.

Apex Amanda will be joining us Friday evening and will be at the tent all day Saturday. She will also be signing copies of her poster. Some of you may already have this one from last year.

Just like last year, Apex Motorsports will have many of our most popular products on hand for purchase. CAI Inc intakes systems, Apex scoop and washer tanks, VMAX ported throttle bodies, "strong" GM MAF sensors, Apex Skip Shift Eliminators, HeatShields, Range AFM Delete Modules, Gorilla wheel locks, LED tail lights, and more. We will also have an expanded line of men's and women's enthusiast apparel and a few really cool customer cars on display. We may even have a surprise or two in store so be sure to come by, hang, and check it all out. See everyone soon!
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
two Beautiful Apex Girls
Old 07-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
two Beautiful Apex Girls
Try three beautiful Apex Girls!

Old 07-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Don't get me wrong, the girls are nice but I like the first pic. That's my wife and I walking toward the tent. I'm Internet famous yeah. At least it's not a 'home movie'. LOL
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Try three beautiful Apex Girls!

even better
Old 07-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #6
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the girls are nice but I like the first pic. That's my wife and I walking toward the tent. I'm Internet famous yeah. At least it's not a 'home movie'. LOL
Too funny. You guys were at the right place at the right time.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
SSMKNU2

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Two new posters to hang in the garage with two beautiful girls on them. Oh my GF is not going to approve. Oh well, that's why she gets the house and the garage is mine!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #8
dcam97

Drives: 2010 ss/rs
damn i have to work
dcam97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #9
snymat68

Drives: 2013 Blue Ray 1LS M6
So Chase, my car will be parked right door at the CAI tent to show off one of their intakes. I'll also have my DSLR with me (I'm somewhat of an amateur photographer). Any chance we could get a few pics of the girls with my car and/or the girls with my car and me? I already checked with the wife, she's cool with it!
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook | Vitesse Throttle Controller
Aesthetic Mods
Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | Interior Accessories Kit | OEM RS HIDs w/ 6000k Bulbs & 5000k LED Fogs | Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Tru-Sequence Sequential Turn Signals & Brake Lights | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items
snymat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #10
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by snymat68 View Post
So Chase, my car will be parked right door at the CAI tent to show off one of their intakes. I'll also have my DSLR with me (I'm somewhat of an amateur photographer). Any chance we could get a few pics of the girls with my car and/or the girls with my car and me? I already checked with the wife, she's cool with it!
Absolutely. Last year we had plenty of people drive their car up to the tent to get photos with Apex Amanda.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:00 AM   #11
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
We may even have a surprise or two in store so be sure to come by, hang, and check it all out. See everyone soon!
This is what I'm most interested in! Wish I was able to attend!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:12 AM   #12
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I'm still waiting for that hot male spokesmodel for us girls to take pics with. But I AM getting totally psyched for the fest at any rate.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #13
snymat68

Drives: 2013 Blue Ray 1LS M6
Quote:
Absolutely. Last year we had plenty of people drive their car up to the tent to get photos with Apex Amanda.
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook | Vitesse Throttle Controller
Aesthetic Mods
Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | Interior Accessories Kit | OEM RS HIDs w/ 6000k Bulbs & 5000k LED Fogs | Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Tru-Sequence Sequential Turn Signals & Brake Lights | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items
snymat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #14
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I'm still waiting for that hot male spokesmodel for us girls to take pics with. But I AM getting totally psyched for the fest at any rate.
okay, fine, I'll have my shirt off, propped against your beautiful car. Just taking one for the team guys.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apex motorsports, camaro5fest