Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #15
GearHeadPeter
US Navy Vet

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS, 65 Mustang GT Fastback
A baseball bat is better as you get to tell him over and over why it is not a good idea to screw with your car. Trust me it will make you feel much better, him not so much, but who cares. Using a Glock will only tell him once, and not much fun.
3rd Camaro on this forum to have a Mylink installed. Installation by GEN5DIY, Heritage Grill, Lloyds Premium Ebony Camaro RS floor mats, Empire Billet Camaro Black sill plates, AAC: LED footwell & interior lighting, Rear Courtesy Lights, LED side markers/turn signals, Plasma P13W DRl bulbs, Formula 1 Pinnacle Series tint, Roto-Fab Yellow CAI & Fuse cover, Technostalgia Afterburner LED taillights, EmblemPros custom V6 hydrocoated carbon fiber/RY engine cover, Pfadt Sport sway bars, Ofer's Backup Camera, and full Brembo brake conversion.
GearHeadPeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #16
Dr_Doom

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Convertible
Thats terrible. I would let the cops look at it. Maybe they can record the handwriting style and help nail down who did it
Dr_Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #17
pincoin
Camaro owner since 1982

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS-RS Conv IBM L99
Hope you can find the jack-offs, then teach 'em a lesson or 2
pincoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #18
ECCamaro
High Desert Camaro Man

Drives: White Convertible-Tan Top 2SS V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerday View Post
So this morning when I walked outside I noticed someone decided to write some expletives on the vinyl on my hood. Awesome....Well, I got it 99% off using a magic eraser and than a quick wax. I have not yet got a chance to polish or clay bar. You really cant see it unless you look from an angle in bright light. Even then it just looks like cloudiness or smudge, almost like it has a rather large dirty spot. Like most of us, I want it to be perfect. Do you think polish and clay bar will remove the remaining cloudiness? Does anyone have any other ideas? I was so pissed off I did not take any pics...sorry.

Come on, was it really just a jealous Ex?

You can tell us.

ECCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:29 AM   #19
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerday View Post
Today I did all I could to make myself feel a little safer. I am currently renting a house because I do not know how long I will be living where I currently am. This house does not have a garage, only a carport. Today I set up two cameras with motion detection and night vision. They are hooked into my computer in my home and it saves anything they record. I have one on the car and one on my driveway coming towards it. On top of that I installed a loud ass alarm set off by motion. If any jerk off tries it again I will have them on camera and the alarm will wake me up. I will than proceed to introduce that rat bastard to my glock.
Glock, shiiiit i'll bring my P-40!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #20
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
make sure you point it sideways before you shoot. you always get a kill shot that way :P

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #21
PIPE
Hating prius's since 1997

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (JENNA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Camaro View Post
make sure you point it sideways before you shoot. you always get a kill shot that way :P
LMFAO most definately the best way to put a cap in someones azz. Id use my 870 pump. Makes more mess. Lol. Hope ya find the bastards.