Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-10-2011, 12:36 AM   #29
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunihiro View Post
Ditto,

Can't make it either, but am interested in sending in a donation. Please post the mailing location.

Kunihiro: THANK YOU FOR THE PM message/email. You are one fine individual. I hope to meet you in person soon. Be safe my friend.

Jim

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #30
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Shout out to all the guys that went!!!
Had a good time, talked about the camaro & donated to Sophie.
I'm sure Jim will post better pics then this but this will do for now
Old 02-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #31
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
I'll will try my best to make it
Felipe,
Not only did you try your best...you braved that nasty cold wind standing guard with me in the parking lot while we waited for the throngs of people to roll in. You are one fine gentleman and I am very happy to have met you and hope we can get together with our sweet rides very very soon! Thanks for making the run here to Simi and wishing you safe travels always. I will send you some original sized photos if you PM me your email addy. Thanks again from the family of Sophie!

Jim

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Old 02-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #32
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
Felipe,
Not only did you try your best...you braved that nasty cold wind standing guard with me in the parking lot while we waited for the throngs of people to roll in. You are one fine gentleman and I am very happy to have met you and hope we can get together with our sweet rides very very soon! Thanks for making the run here to Simi and wishing you safe travels always. I will send you some original sized photos if you PM me your email addy. Thanks again from the family of Sophie!

Jim
Anytime, thanks for the invite and glad I can help. It was very nice meeting you and your family
Old 02-10-2011, 12:57 AM   #33
Amenti

Drives: 2017 1SS Convertible
It was a good time! The wind was a bit annoying, but the restaurant was plenty warm from all the people packed in it. It was a great showing for a great charitable event!

I felt a little sheepish being the only V6 in the bunch, but thanks for the compliments on my exhaust! That Gary's Customs bowtie really sets off the front fascia, too!

Jason, Filipe, Jim, your cars are all awesome.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #34
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenti View Post
It was a good time! The wind was a bit annoying, but the restaurant was plenty warm from all the people packed in it. It was a great showing for a great charitable event!

I felt a little sheepish being the only V6 in the bunch, but thanks for the compliments on my exhaust! That Gary's Customs bowtie really sets off the front fascia, too!

Don't worry bro V6 or V8 your still part of the C5 Family
Your victory red RS looked great
Old 02-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #35
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenti View Post

That bad boy Victory Red is awesome and plays tricks on the camera! And that V6 sounds like it is ready to step out and kick some Ford V8 a$$!!! Hold your head up high...that car is a winner!
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #36
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
Anytime, thanks for the invite and glad I can help. It was very nice meeting you and your family

I want you to take me up on shooting photos of your car! We didn't have really good conditions with the wind etc. Hopefully we can do the Reagan Library Run! That would be a good time for many I do believe.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #37
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

VERY SUCCESSFUL EVENING! THANK YOU GENTLEMEN!

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU!!!!

Absolutely off the charts folks!!!

Even with such very short notice the SoCal Camaro Family literally blew in...with the 40 MPH winds, and helped out for a great cause. Sophie's parents, Maria and Michal, were blown away by the show of community and Camaro Club support!!! To you gentlemen: CHVY BOSS (Felipe), Amenti (Randall) and Inferno LS3 (Jason)... You are my new heroes! I don't say that about too many people. Your generosity is appreciated and the good karma will reward you 10 fold!

I wish we had time and lighting to take more photos. I think all of your cars are superb and they were standing tall and looking good. I am sure many people looked them over as they walked to the restaurant.

Now for the good news... there were $1500 in raffle tickets sold, the money earned from sales is still not tallied up. As I mentioned at the table, the management said it was one of the top two sales nights of all time since they opened and they sold more dining out meals than they ever had before and the inside sales were off the charts for them. Not bad for a cold, blustery Wednesday night. You all are great people and I am so proud to have met each and everyone of you as well as your friends Jason and Douglas.

Happy Trails and I will keep you posted on Sophie's progress!

PS - A special thanks to Felipe for standing out in that cold wind with me for so long as we waited for our other Camaro brethren to arrive. It was nice talking with you.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2011, 02:11 AM   #38
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Thanks to 2/3 of my family...

My wife and daughter were able to come out for the Sophie Fundraiser and enjoyed meeting members of the SoCal Camaro family. They are starting to learn how cool many Camaro owners are! THANKS FOLKS FOR BEING SO GIVING AND CARING!
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2011, 02:18 AM   #39
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

CHEERS!

Attached Images

Old 02-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #40
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU!!!!

Absolutely off the charts folks!!!

Even with such very short notice the SoCal Camaro Family literally blew in...with the 40 MPH winds, and helped out for a great cause. Sophie's parents, Maria and Michal, were blown away by the show of community and Camaro Club support!!! To you gentlemen: CHVY BOSS (Felipe), Amenti (Randall) and Inferno LS3 (Jason)... You are my new heroes! I don't say that about too many people. Your generosity is appreciated and the good karma will reward you 10 fold!

I wish we had time and lighting to take more photos. I think all of your cars are superb and they were standing tall and looking good. I am sure many people looked them over as they walked to the restaurant.

Now for the good news... there were $1500 in raffle tickets sold, the money earned from sales is still not tallied up. As I mentioned at the table, the management said it was one of the top two sales nights of all time since they opened and they sold more dining out meals than they ever had before and the inside sales were off the charts for them. Not bad for a cold, blustery Wednesday night. You all are great people and I am so proud to have met each and everyone of you as well as your friends Jason and Douglas.

Happy Trails and I will keep you posted on Sophie's progress!

PS - A special thanks to Felipe for standing out in that cold wind with me for so long as we waited for our other Camaro brethren to arrive. It was nice talking with you.
Wow!!!! Jim these pics came out great as I knew they would with your badass camera. I especially like the one with our names on the bottom Great idea. I will deffinetly take you up on your offer to go shoot some pics at the spot you reccomended.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #41
Amenti

Drives: 2017 1SS Convertible
That's awesome, Jim. I'm glad the night was highly successfuly for Sophie's family!

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #42
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
I had a blast, and was awesome to meet some more Camaro peps. I hope this benefits that little girl and her cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk