Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #43
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Iroczlover,

Hint: Search this site for "Shunt".

It might explain why we are are so aggressively pursuing Mr. Settlemire.

And to be clear, We have the utmost respect for the man and what He's done. Make no mistake about it.

But, that doesn't excuse his actions. The truth must be told. No one is above the law.
He is above the law due to the fact that his JOB depends on him keeping his mouth shut when needed & being alowed to talk when it is aproved.

By respecting the man you would leave him alone & not pruse him & just let him be. If he is a group & he can talk about whats going on behind the sets then he will if not He will not.

I have known scott for nearly 8 years now & during that time yes I too have ask for information on the car But also at the same time had GUT feelings about the car that no one could talk about until 06.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #44
RSHugger

Drives: 1969 RS Camaro

We either have someone who is not up to speed on the Shunt Saga or is a better player at this then we give credit to. The problem is... the longer this goes on the less likely we are to ever finding the Shunt. Has anyone notified Shunts next of kin just in case?
RSHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #45
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
OH, She's good.

I think she knows something....
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #46
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
He is above the law due to the fact that his JOB depends on him keeping his mouth shut when needed & being alowed to talk when it is aproved.

By respecting the man you would leave him alone & not pruse him & just let him be. If he is a group & he can talk about whats going on behind the sets then he will if not He will not.

I have known scott for nearly 8 years now & during that time yes I too have ask for information on the car But also at the same time had GUT feelings about the car that no one could talk about until 06.
Ma'am, I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you a few questions......

Do you know of anyone who Scott may have been upset with in reguards to the headlights?

Have you seen anyone argue with Scott about whether the headlights are production or not?

The last time you and Scott went to Home Depot, how much rope did you buy?

Have you noticed the back end of any of the pre-pros move around when the car was sitting still?

Please answer the questions or you will be held in contempt.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #47
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastball View Post
Ma'am, I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you a few questions......

Do you know of anyone who Scott may have been upset with in reguards to the headlights?

Have you seen anyone argue with Scott about whether the headlights are production or not?

The last time you and Scott went to Home Depot, how much rope did you buy?

Have you noticed the back end of any of the pre-pros move around when the car was sitting still?

Please answer the questions or you will be held in contempt.
Ok first off Scott is OLD enought to be my Father & I am happly married to a man who is YOUNGER than scott by about 12yrs. I may get to see scott in person once to twice a year when he comes in to Seattle for events.

The head lights on the concept(preproduction) were off the shelf of Autozone. that is on half adozen forums Out of scotts fingers. If you do your research you can find that stuff anywhere. Just go over to Camaroz28.com.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #48
RSHugger

Drives: 1969 RS Camaro
^

She is not straying far from her story... Blizzard, you got the bamboo shoots and bright lights... you notice how she avoids talking about Shunt... hmmm
RSHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #49
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Ok first off Scott is OLD enought to be my Father & I am happly married to a man who is YOUNGER than scott by about 12yrs. I may get to see scott in person once to twice a year when he comes in to Seattle for events.

The head lights on the concept(preproduction) were off the shelf of Autozone. that is on half adozen forums Out of scotts fingers. If you do your research you can find that stuff anywhere. Just go over to Camaroz28.com.
OH MY GOSH!!!!

Ok...I have to step in here.

Iroczlover, this entire thread is a complete joke. The entire thread was created FOR FUN. And, when Scott sees it, I think he's going to be ROTFLHAO!!!

You see.......waaaaay back when when the interior pictures were released, there was a ...3 inch by 5 inch or so card by the left side of the dash....it said...

"SHUNT in trunk"

To have a little fun....since info doens't come out all that often and we like to coverse with each other (we are pretty much all getting to be good friends here - and we'd like you to join us too), this thread was created simply for a laugh. Really...that's all it is.

We are not DEMANDING anything. We are joking around. The other members are kidding with you too with the above posts. We're sorry you weren't aware of the "Shunt" story. But please, do a search for Shunt (should be in the interior spyshots thread) and you will see how this entire thread was created.

Again....THIS IS A JOKE. ...which is why people are ending thier posts to you demanding answers.

I hope you get a laugh out of this when you understand. You'll see that we enjoy having a little fun now and then. I respectfully think that Scott would have a GREAT laugh at this!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #50
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Iroczlover,

All in good fun,

Hope you don't mind our little joke...

But, we are really concerned about Shunt.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #51
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

lol I got a pm about this already & yes Scott is most likely going to email me & Laugh at me for steping in it BIG time lol.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #52
chadrcr
to Z or not to Z

Drives: 99 S10 ZR2
Quote:

your Dad is ?12? sorry I was not payin attention... been following the avalanche that MAY have shunt....

just jokes...

99 S-10 ZR2
06 GMC Z71 - - - sold...
getting ready for my Camaro
02 Z28 - - - sold :( miss it!
chadrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #53
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Well, on that note.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #54
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
To further bring you up to speed on this little story, after countless complaints about the headlights from early prepros Scott gave us the autozone and hot glue line, or it was taken from another site. I can't remember which. We also saw a rope hanging from the trunk of the Camaro in another spyshot. Then there was the "Shunt in trunk" picture. Combining these three, it is suspected that Shunt asked about the headlights awhile ago and was tied up and put in the trunk. A reminder was left on the dash.

Now that you know our side of the story . . . since you seem to know Fbodfather better than most of us, tell us where Shunt is. I think you are keeping some very important information from us. Don't make us 'persuade' you
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:19 AM   #55
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
lol I got a pm about this already & yes Scott is most likely going to email me & Laugh at me for steping in it BIG time lol.
...Good sport!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrcr View Post
your Dad is ?12? sorry I was not payin attention... been following the avalanche that MAY have shunt....

just jokes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
To further bring you up to speed on this little story, after countless complaints about the headlights from early prepros Scott gave us the autozone and hot glue line, or it was taken from another site. I can't remember which. We also saw a rope hanging from the trunk of the Camaro in another spyshot. Then there was the "Shunt in trunk" picture. Combining these there, it is suspected that Shunt asked about the headlights awhile ago and was tied up and put in the trunk. A reminder was left on the dash.

Now that you know our side of the story . . . since you seem to know Fbodfather better than most of us, tell us where Shunt is. I think you are keeping some very important information from us. Don't make us 'persuade' you
EXCELLENT explaination, DGthe3. Much better than what I was saying.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:00 AM   #56
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:

Welcome to the site...... however, this does not completely clear you as a person of interest, since you stated on the record that you have known Scott for some time.

Since Scott has yet to respond to our questions, if you know anything - anything - now is the time to talk.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote