Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Bastards!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
No respect. :(
^^^^^^^^^
What they said...
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #16
meatmeat

Drives: batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5journal View Post
With all due respect, Atlanta is car theft heaven. That's why Cleveland Tenn exists
I hope I don't offend anyone from New Orleans, but it Atlanta wasn't like this until people relocated from there after the storm. The crime rate in Atlanta shot up afterwards.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #17
meatmeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolcamaro View Post
Man that sucks. I would be pissed. Did your neighbor get a look at the plate or something that stands out on that van. I would be keeping an eye out.
She didn't see the plates. She said she ran to tell me first before getting a good look.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
CMYarb

Drives: 2011 CAMARO SIM 2SS/RS
damn shame...
CMYarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #19
yotaman96

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS1LE 2000 Trans Am WS6
Would have been better off if she had called the police instead of being loud and alerting them. At least she didn't just ignore the situation.
2015 Ram Crew Cab Cummins
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
What are the gun laws where you live? You allowed to discharge a weapon in the general direction of their faces? I hate thieves...they deserve what they get when caught by the right individual who calls 911 only AFTER they are taught a lesson.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #21
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
What are the gun laws where you live? You allowed to discharge a weapon in the general direction of their faces? I hate thieves...they deserve what they get when caught by the right individual who calls 911 only AFTER they are taught a lesson.
I dont think any law has that law. I hate a thief as well but shooting at them is no justification.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #22
sykb47l

Drives: 73' VW Bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenotter View Post
I dont think any law has that law. I hate a thief as well but shooting at them is no justification.

Texas! Gotta love it.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #23
jdenotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l View Post
Texas! Gotta love it.

Shooting at a unarmed thief who is running away. I like to see that hold up the supreme court.

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
Mooch

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Shooting at a unarmed thief who is running away. I like to see that hold up the supreme court.
You would be married to Bubba in cell block D long before that got to the supreme court. OP...that sucks. If you don't have a good alarm...now would be a good time.
Mooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #25
hawkfe

Drives: 2014 Stingray 3LT
Quote:
God Bless Texas

PC §9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY. (a) A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property.
(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:
(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when he dispossessed the actor; or
(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or fraud against the actor.
PC §9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.
hawkfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #26
jdenotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfe View Post
God Bless Texas

PC §9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY. (a) A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property.
(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:
(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when he dispossessed the actor; or
(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or fraud against the actor.
PC §9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.
Like I said good luck with that in todays liberal supreme courts.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
meatmeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
You would be married to Bubba in cell block D long before that got to the supreme court. OP...that sucks. If you don't have a good alarm...now would be a good time.
Just the factory one. But going to get an aftermarket real soon
Old 12-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #28
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmeat View Post
Just the factory one. But going to get an aftermarket real soon
Don't wait too long...or you will only have the alarm...no car.